❤️45❤️

"Hyung, hyung, come here" Taehyung called out.

"Wait for me, Tae, I'm almost there" came the response.

"I'm gonna attack... WAHHH!" Taehyung shouted as he surged forward, aiming at the enemy and killing him.

"Woah, good game Tae" his hyungs praised through the headphones he was wearing. It was a holiday for Tae, and he had been playing games with the Wooga squad since the morning. It was a rare day that his holiday aligned with his other hyungs, so instead of meeting and catching up, they decided to stay at home and play games all because of Taehyung, you wonder why? Because Taehyung wanted to spend time with his husband too. But alas, he had been so busy gaming that he forgot to even have lunch with his precious bunny, resulting in bunny becoming double-bunny.

"Thanks, hyungs. Let's play another game. We're gonna ace it too" Tae said while cracking his fingers as the others starts the game. In the middle of the game, he felt like someone was watching him. He quickly looked towards the door, finding Jungkook standing there, watching (read: glaring) at him.

"Oh, bun" he says with a quick smile as he focuses back on the game. Jungkook cursed under his breath, watching this. Don't get him wrong; he gets it that it's been long since Tae got a holiday, so he didn't say anything. But then Tae ignored him, didn't have his food on time, and it's been like what 6-7 hours since he's been playing games? Now he's angry. Koo wants attention!! Koo wants his Taetae's attention!! So he strode forward and, without saying a single word pushed Taehyung's chair back and sat on his lap, burying his head in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung froze in place, not understanding what just happened. In his ear, he could hear cheers from his hyungs, who also caught what happened through the camera.

"Umm, Koo" Taehyung says after coming back from his trance, but Jungkook didn't reply. Taehyung thinking that his baby might be sleepy, let him stay as he continued playing the game.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us?" Park Seojoon questioned.

"Umm, not now. He's sleepy right now. I prefer doing that face-to-face anyway" Taehyung replied. Suddenly, he jolted in his place feeling a little sting on his neck

"Baby?" he whispered, but instead of getting an answer, he again felt the same electricity in his body as a surprised moan also left his mouth. Jungkook removed his head from the elder's neck, satisfied after doing his little stunt of giving Taehyung love bites.

"Hmm?" Jungkook says, showing his innocent puppy eyes to Taehyung, pressing his lips into this live to control the victory smile. Tae was glad that the others didn't hear him; otherwise, he'd be so embarrassed. He just shook his head and made Kook lay his head back as he went back to the game.

 He just shook his head and made Kook lay his head back as he went back to the game

"Woo hyung, where do you think enemies could be hiding?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm, I think they are near Hyung-sik. Let's go, hmm" Choi Woo Shik answers. Taehyung, with an utter motive of killing enemies, playing skilfully.