29 - Comets

My fingers trace the outlines of Nate's six packs as I lay next to him on the couch. My head is resting against his shoulder. The lights from the TV shine on our naked bodies while one ad follows another.

He smells heavenly. His sweet undertones are now mixed with our salty sweat, and somehow, the outcome is earthy and fresh. I'd bathe in this perfume if they sold it in stores.

An old pop song starts playing on the TV. Its uplifting melody has hints of melancholy and tenderness, with an ukulele playing in the background. I sit up and stare at the screen with a wide smile. "I can't believe it!"

"What?" He sits up and caresses my arm.

"This song!" I point at the TV. "It's been stuck in my head forever!"

Nate's eyes fly to the screen where stars are raining down from a dark sky. "Yeah. I know where you heard it from," he says and grins wider when I raise my brows. "It was playing the night we first met."

My jaw falls open. "No way."

"Yes way, memory girl," he says, swinging his legs down to sit properly. "I have it on my playlist. You asked me to remember this song that night. It's called Comets."

I laugh as I straddle him. Nate spanks my hips playfully, and pulls me closer. Grabbing his shoulders, I look into his glowing eyes.

"I can't believe you don't remember that night," he says, his green gaze falling on my lips.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, nudging his nose with mine. "Was it better?"

"Nah. It was the—"

"Best sex you ever had..."

"Until tonight." He grins and pecks my lips. "You are the only one who could top the previous four times, babe."

I narrow my eyes. "I found three used condoms the next morning... The fourth one was..."

"Oh, it was used, alright." Nate chuckles. Then, biting his lips, he pinches my nipples. "You asked me to cum on your breasts."

"What?" My cheeks flare instantly. "I wouldn't... I'd remember if we did—that." I push his shoulders to put some distance between us to think, but Nate grabs my hips again and pulls me closer. Then he rolls his eyes.

"Come on, don't give me that look. You loved it," he says.

I laugh and shrug. Yeah, I probably did.

I hook my arms around his neck. Nate bites my bottom lip and drags it until he captures them both. His fingers move up and down my spine as we kiss.

"You wanna do it again?" he asks.

I raise a brow in question.

"Have sex to this song." He bites my chin, and then my neck. His hand moves to my breast and starts kneading it. He doesn't need to hear my answer; he knows it. Sliding forward on the couch, he reaches for the roll of condoms and tears one from the pile.

His erection is now towering between us, poking my belly button. Has it even been fifteen minutes since we shook in each other's arms?

Nate glides the condom down his length. His eyes follow mine as I rise on my knees and look down into the depths of his greens. My hands disappear in his hair. Then, slowly, I take him in. Nate closes his eyes and lets his head fall back into my palms in surrender. We stay as one for a brief second. Then I push his head up to capture his lips and start rocking back and forth.

The melody guides our sweet rhythm until Nate grabs the remote and turns the TV off.

Our rhythm is better.

We are in total darkness now. The wet sounds of our lips and our heavy breathing are all we can hear. Nate's skin is on fire as I hold his neck. His fingertips dig into my hips, and with a grunt, he pulls me to ride him faster.

Now, I'm the one who surrenders. Throwing my head up, I let him take control. His hips are rolling under me to thrust harder. My breasts are shaking up and down. Clinging onto his shoulders, I arch my back and take him even deeper. I moan when he hits that magical spot.

"Abbs," he breathes. He's guiding my spine with one arm and pulling my hips against him with the other. "Come on. Harder."

I hold onto his shoulders and start jumping. Nate grins, and rocks me faster. His tight grasp hurts... His fingertips are digging into my skin. But I love it. The pain is keeping me in the moment, making me ride him as hard as I can.

Nate's narrowed eyes are glowing in the dark. His lips are letting out wild grunts. The muscles on his smooth chest are tense and covered with a thin layer of sweat. My hands are slipping off his shoulders.

"Nate," I warn him. He is deep, and our fast rhythm is carrying me to that place beyond the stars. I can't hold for long. "I'm going to—Fuck... I'm gonna—Nate!" I'm blabbering with every thrust. I can't help it, I don't know what I'm saying. "Nate!" I scream. I'm there. But I need him with me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my body against him. Our skins are stuck now. His eyes close shut. His neck stretches as he comes with a wild growl. And I'm right there with him. My nails dig into his skull. My hips are on autopilot. All we can hear is each other's moans and grunts as I explode in Nate's arms.

I can barely keep my eyes open, but I see him... He is not a dark silhouette but a star, a planet, radiating a cool glow. And he is making me shine with him. Or it might be the city lights hitting him from behind. It probably is.

My forehead rests against his chin. My skin is shimmering. Pins and needles are everywhere. Nate's breath is heating my eyes, and his heart is racing under my palm. He touches my chin to tilt my head up and claims my lips. I swear, his are the sweetest lips I've ever tasted.

He's getting soft between my walls. I clench my muscles to keep him trapped inside for a while longer. Nate brushes the frizzy hair around my face and cups my cheeks. "I want to come inside you," he says, breathing heavily.

I smile and press my lips against his, then move away with a wet, loud smack. "Why? Do you want to be a daddy?"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Nah—not yet. But if I ever did, I'd want you to carry my children. Nobody else." He pokes my chest, still panting. His full lips are wet from my kisses and twitching up in mischief.

I brush away the strands of hair that fall into his eyes and throw my arms around his shoulders. "I love you too, Nate."

A giant smile takes over his face. And it's the warmest, most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Grabbing my hips, he captures my lips and stands up, holding me securely in his arms. I laugh into his mouth as I cross my legs around his waist.

"Wanna try the new bed?" he asks.

"Yeah," I whisper.

Then covering my smile with his lips, Nate carries me to bed.

---