Who Begged Who

2 days later:-

The General and Hyuk were on their way back to the main city, they had spent the last 3 days in Tanzin, exploring the place, eating different foods, going in different festivals and sleeping together peacefully, without the fear of being found out, the couple spent the days, like normal people, Hyuk was happy the whole time, feeding his love with his own hands and being able to be close to him in open surroundings made him grateful.

What's wrong my Gongju, the General asked as he looked at Hyuk, who was thinking something deeply, like he was bothered by something.

We had so much fun these days,but we need to go back now, i am feeling sad, I hope we could be like this always, Hyuk said as he pouted cutely.

So, my Gongju does not want to go home, The General asked looking at him lovingly.

No, I love home, but I love you more, it can't be possible in this life but promise me, you will be a normal man in your next life, not the General or anything noble, just a normal person, so that we can be together peacefully without having to fear anyone, we will live far away somewhere quiet and beautiful and we would travel and see new things together, Hyuk requested hopefully, like they would reincarnate into a new life, right now and here.

Hmm, i will come as a normal person ,but what about you, no one knows what we will be in our next life, what if you, become a noble man, who I can't even look at, let alone touch, what would I do then, The General asked playfully.

Umm, do you think I will become a noble in some life, Hyuk asked unbelievably.

Yes, why not, The General said in an amused voice as he looked at the adorable human in front of him.

Umm, then I will elope with you to a far village and we would love there happily and I would not let anyone else see you, Hyuk answered as he thought about that situation.

Okay, we will see, who will do what, but remember, i only love you, and you are my everything, in this life and the in all the life's that are going to come, The General said sighing and kissed Hyuk's head, before stopping the horse, a little far from the manor.

Get down here, you noona is waiting for you, she will take you inside the manor from the hidden passage, the General said as he helped Hyuk down.

I really hope, we will be reborn in a good place without having to worry about all the royalty and country and nobility, Hyuk said in a low voice and went to his noona.

I hope so too, The General murmured and mounted the horse and rode it towards the manor.

When he entered, everything looked normal, servants bowed their head and didn't utter a word, he looked around for a moment and then walked back to his chamber, he called the Eunuch in and sat in his usual place.

Was everything okay, while I was away, The General asked grimly.

Everything was fine General, nothing happened, just your wife came here five to six times while you were away, she insisted on seeing you, I did tell her that you are sick and don't want to see anyone, but she was quiet adamant on meeting you, The eunuch explained.

Hmm, whatever, The General said in an uninterested voice.

I need to rest and yeah, give Hyuk his meal and tell him to rest too, he was really tired, The General added before signing the Eunuch to go out.

It was evening now, the General had just woken up from his sleep, he looked outside the window to find that the sun was already setting, as he looked at the vast sky, he felt like he had seen the same any somewhere, he looked and looked,like he was confused,

He was on his knees in front of a temple, the monk told him off, but he cried, cried, yes, the almighty General cried, why did he though, what's wrong with him, he felt like he was in an illusion, when suddenly there was a knock on his window, he looked back and then said in a strong voice.

Come in, he ordered.

He looked at the door with confused eyes as it opened and a beautiful figure came in, the figure softly, closed the door behind and bowed to him, he nodded his head a bit and then the figure came and sat in front of him.

You are looking quite healthy now, i thought you would still be sick, his wife said sharply.

I am okay, why did you come here though, the Eunuch was here, you could have told him if you needed anything, the General spat out, without really caring.

What you are doing is wrong, do you think I don't know where you were and who you were with, his wife said angrily.

What do you mean, the General asked unamused by her tone.

Stop bringing that low class boy inside the chamber, how can you do this, he is a man, his wife yelled out in a furious voice, that even the servants outside heard what they were saying.

Shut up, how dare you call him a low life, how dare you associate that word with my precious person, i will cut out your tongue if you talk like that about him again, you vixen, the General said in a low and terrifying voice.

Don't talk to me like that, i am not your servant, i am your wife, what if someone knows of your shameful affair,what if this news gets to the palace ,have you ever thought of the consequences of this sordid affair, The woman asked disgusted.

Shut up before I cut your throat and kill your children, how dare you call my love with those names, what's wrong if I love Hyuk , what's it to you, i will keep him with me for the rest of my life, he is mine, so keep in mind if this thing ever gets to the ears of people in palace, i will kill you and your whole family, i don't care how great they are, i will slit their throats one by one, so remember to shut up, The General screamed in a high and strong voice so that everyone in the manor could here, what he said and shut their mouths.

This thing will not be hidden for long, and for God sake he is a man, just like you, how can you, how can you with him, his wife said as she chewed on her lower lip.

So, so what he is a boy, is it written somewhere that I cannot love a man,even god can't tell me what to do, so who are you, and for the palace part, i will kill the king and take his place, then there will be no one left to scuruntize our relationship, so get out of here and don't show me your filthy face again, the General screamed as the Eunuch opened the chamber door for the woman to leave.

You will regret this, I love you but you don't look at me, I curse you, you will also pine for that boy and you will never get to live a happy life, you will also burn with me in the hell of suffering, his wife screamed the last words, crying and walked out of there.

As she was walking to her chamber, fuming in anger, with her head maid, ahe spotted someone who made her heart bleed, she clenched her fists as Hyuk bowed to her, he was about to walk away, when she stopped him and asked the head maid to leave, Hyuk stood in front of her as she looked at him with disgusted eyes.

Have you no shame, how can you be with a man, who is already married and has children, how can you do that, don't you feel dirty when you look at yourself, the wife asked appalled.

Hyuk looked at her for a long minute and then sighed, irritated.

Why should I be ashamed, it's not like he loved you and I made him leave you, he never looked at you in the first place, he was the one who was  always around me, he is the one who begged for my love and apologized to me, i did none of those, but Byung-Ho Hyung, always cherished me, so what did I do wrong, Hyuk asked unfazed, like he was ready for this situation.

Well, i don't want any status or name, you can have it all, i will always stay by his side as a servant, but I will never give up the status of being his lover to anyone, no one at all, so you should keep your name and whatever and prepare your son for being the next General, in place of Byung-Ho Hyung, that suits you, i will get going now, Hyuk said in a butter voice and walked to the General's chamber without bowing to the woman and opened the door of the chamber without asking for permission.