The unknown..

When Hyuk opened the door and got in, the General's wife looked at him with hateful eyes and clenched her fists tightly, she took a deep breath trying to control her tears and went back to her chambers. 

She wanted to burn the whole palace but controlled herself, she knew if she even breathed anything about this incident, her children will die and she will never be able to see her husband again. She cried, she didn't understand anything, why was this happening, when they got married she didn't know the General, but when she saw him at the night of their marriage, she fell in love with him, she thought her husband will love her, but no, he never loved her, never cared for hre, she still endured it but now, now he loved a servant, she bought, that too for one siliver coin, this was just not acceptable. While she was thinking about everything, there  was a knock on her chamber door, she wiped the tears from her cheeks and let the person come in. 

The person sat in front of her, looking dead serious, he looked at her pathetically. 

What did the General say, would he throw out that lowlife, the man asked desperately. 

Why are you asking me about that, I have told you not to talk about the General in front of me, the General's wife spat in anger. 

What are you talking about, that boy took your husband away from you and you are still sitting around, the man asked in an obscenely dangerous voice. 

Shut up, shut  up, shut up, don't yell at me, I am your elder sister, if you are that desperate to get in the General's bed, why don't you take out that boy yourself and become his whore instead. Soyuen screamed at the top of hed lungs frustrated of all this. 

What, what do you.... noona, kwan looked at her bewildered as he didn't expect his sister to say that. 

What, are you shocked that i know, you have your dirty eyes on my husband, Kaam, I am the General's wife, do you think, I don't know what is going in a person's mind, you are the worst kind of low life I have ever seen, get out of here and don't come back, I want my children safe and I would do everything for that, just get your filthy being out of here, soyuen yelled again and opened the door for her brother. 

Okay,  okay, so you know, I don't need to hide anything from you, get ready, I am going to make him mine, don't cry then, I will make him mine, you have already had him for a long time, prepare to say goodbye to him soon, Kwan said lividly and left fuming in anger. 

~~~~~~~~

Who are you, Hyuk asked as he looked at the person in front of him. 

It's me, it's me, don't you remember me, the figure said in a devastated voice. 

No, I don't know you, don't come close, stay there, Hyuk said in a low voice, terrified of the tall figure that was inching closer to him. 

Why not, I miss you, I want to touch you, please don't be like this, take my hand,I will save you, the figure pleaded in a painful voice, crying mournfully. 

Who are you, Hyuk asked again, as he saw blood streaming down  the man's face and throat. 

It's me Gamja, don't go outside, stay in the palace, leave the General, please, I beg you, he will kill you, the man grabbed Hyuk's hand, his face looked like he had just had his organs tore open. 

I would not, I would not leave him, Hyuk tried to free himself. 

You can leave me, but can't leave him, why, why, I hate him, this all happened because of him, the man cried desperately. 

Stop it, stop it, he did not do anything, you are a monster, Hyuk screamed but before he could complete his sentence, he man grabbed his neck and started strangling him, Hyuk chocked and started coughing but the man did not let go, he just frantically murmured something, what did he say,