Chapter forty four

AARON HERNANDEZ

I turn around and pick Cassandra in my arms, I hate to see her crying as much as I love her the feeling of her clutching on me.
The feeling of knowing she is pouring her heart out for me warms me inside and out but, crying is not a good look on her.

I carry her bridal style and lead her back to our room. I lay her down on the bed softly and gaze into her eyes.
She is letting out silent tears but lets out sniffles at ever few seconds.

I can feel my heart tug while looking at her, she is simply amazing and it makes me wonder what someone like her is doing life with someone like me. A fucker-up who never learns.

I am lying beside her on my side leaning all my weight on my elbow.
I raise my hand and slowly wipe her cheeks of the tears that keep falling silently.

She is looking at my actions but when I realize the tears can't stop falling, I lean in and kiss them away.
I cleanse her left cheek with my lips, move to the other side and do the same thing that I did with the left one.

I slowly move down to her lips and sweetly devour her lips with a sensational kiss, I love how she responds to me and when her arm falls behind my neck urging me close to her. I give her what she wants.

A delirious kiss, I let the both of us dwell in the emotions before I pull back and go back to filling her face with innocent, sweet, butterfly kisses.
I move to her temple and then to her ear. "A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be sad, baby." I suck on her earlobe.

I move back to her face lean in and kiss her eyes. "Such sweet eyes should only cry of happiness and such beautiful lips shouldn't sob instead, they should always be smiling." I move to her lips and take them in another dirty, French kiss.

She responds aggressively pulling me closer to her which makes me pull at her lip. I bite on her lower lip making her moan softly.

"Take me, Mr. Hernandez." My stomach clenches and butterflies runs intense at those words, I smile when they sink in my head. Take me, Mr. Hernandez. The foundation of our story.

I pull back and gaze at her.
Her soft amber eyes are filled with emotions and I understand that look of hers very well. Because it's the typical lust-filled eyes of hers.

I move at the top of her and she perfectly makes room for me in between her legs. I move my hips on her swiftly, dry humping her slowly and I watch as she lets out a soft breath. "Say that again, baby," I command. I need to hear those same words in her melodic voice and relive the time she said them to me that night that I met her for the first time.

That night that a calm, sexy, gorgeous woman changed my life.

"Take me, Mr. Hernandez." I grin.
I lean closer to her lips.

"Hmm," I hum in response satisfied with it before capturing her lips and kissing her roughly this time, and in a moment we are tearing off one another's clothes and using one another's bodies chasing the intimacy with the moon shining bright through the window as our witness.

I love how her golden skin glistens with the moon's shades as she moves on top of me.
Her beautiful breasts bounce and I swear I lose myself in the moment until we both come in sync.

I seem to catch my thoughts again after two amazing orgasms and Cassandra breathing heavily on top of me. I move her to my side and lean in to kiss her shoulder.

"Hmm, don't go...please." I smile at her words. I lean in and kiss her cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, I will be right back." She nods.

"Be quick." I slowly slip out of the bed and walk to the bathroom.
I clean myself and wash my hands but as I'm doing so staring at myself in the mirror. It hit me just how rough I was.