Chapter forty five

AARON HERNANDEZ

Later on in the evening, I manage to sneak out of bed after showering with Cassandra. She told me she wanted to lay down for a moment and I couldn't blame her, I totally run all her energies.

We spend all day in bed, kissing, touching, fucking and enjoying each other's warmth on the bed.
Now that I felt her bump last night, I could not stop touching it even when fucking her. I want to make sure that our little seed is in there safely while Daddy and Mommy get naughty and dirty.

Daddy and Mommy.

I shake my head as a smile finds its way to my lips. I still can't believe that this is me living this life again, except this feels nothing like the first time.

The first time was rushed, felt dreamlike, and every time I had to get myself out of thinking that what I had was somehow stolen. It never felt mine.

I always had a huge sense of feeling like whatever was going on between me and Sherry was stolen, well one part was stolen but I didn't know then and I felt like that sometimes.

But this, what I have with Cassandra, feels so right like it's something that was always meant to be.
Something that was written a very long ago and all we are doing is rewriting the stars.

Rewriting fate.

The stove beeps, I jump out of my thoughts and go to pull out what I would put in there.
I made us a pepperoni pizza and made a salad on the side for my pregnant girlfriend.

And speaking of her. She walks in the kitchen.

"It smells so good in here," Her face lightens when she sees what's in front of me. "How did you know I was craving a pizza?" She rushes to my side pulls my head down to hers and smacks my lips to hers

"Thank you, Aaron." Just something as simple as that makes my heart skip beats with an intense feeling of butterflies fluttering in my belly.

"Let's catch a sunset at the beach?" She asks and when I look outside I realize the sun is about to set.
I turn to nod my head at her.

"I will carry this outside," I say gesturing to our dinner. She nods looking so young, carefree and beautiful. She has no makeup on but her mocha face color is glistening and glowing. She is wearing a see-through dress that is making it hard for me to focus anywhere else that isn't at her top.

"I will go set us where to sit," She says and turns to do just that.
I stay back caught up in my thoughts.

Hey, if I'm to be woken up like this for the rest of my life, I have to tell you we could talk about that amending.

For the rest of her life?

Was she serious?
Wouldn't she freak out?
What is going on in that mind of hers?

I jump out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps again, she doesn't stop in the kitchen instead she keeps walking to the beach.

I get to work serving the pizza on a plate and making two bowls of salad for us. I pour juices for us and set everything on a tray before walking out to the beach side.

Slow music is playing around Cassandra, I presume it's from her phone. She laid her pareo down and now she is lighting scented candles all around it. At my interruption, she looks up at me. "I hope you don't mind the candles?" I shake my head as I keep walking to her.

"Suddenly I feel like I need a scent in my nostril or I won't be settled."

"It's fine," I reply as I set the tray down. "Are those enough or should I grab some more for you back inside?" She looks up and gives me that sexy smile.