Jon and Hashtag

5 May 2024
(Edit: though about this for a while but uhm...)

So... I've found it strange how Robby isn't really close to Hashtag even though they're considered a close trio with Twitch. And mostly when it is that trio it's usually always Robby and Twitch (or Twitch and Hashtag) never Robby and Hashtag. Compare that to Mo, Thrash and Jawbreaker. All three are much closer connected to each other.

Another thing is that all the Malto humans have a Cybertronian/Terran partner. Dot and Megatron, Bumblebee and Alex, Twitch and Robby and Mo with both Thrash and Jawbreaker. Now that leaves out two Terrans Hashtag and Nightshade (but since Nightshade didn't really have a super close connection to any of their older siblings it's safe to assume Hashtag would be the odd one out.)

Based on the title you probably know where this is heading. Now Jon of course is a big Bumblebee fan, there may be some competing who Bee's real #1 fan is but compared to Alex, Jon lacks a close connection to him. Now he can still become good friends with Bee but overall I got a better character to team him up with. Hashtag, and for a 2 reasons too.

1. They both have a connection to G.H.O.S.T.
This may look like a stupid reason until you realize that Jon may actually help Hashtag with her alt mode. Jon as a second in charge would have the knowledge of all of GHOST's vehicles and their abilities.

2. Their trauma.
Hashtag saw herself destroying a city and almost murdering her siblings while Jon witnessed his sister's death. Both are very horrible things to go through and they could possibly connect over it. The line Hashtag said to Starscream also fits for Jon. It isn't his fault his sister died so he shouldn't blame himself for that. (Though we don't know the aftermath of how things are going we did see how horrified Jon was while witnessing it.)

Edit:
7 May 2024

Edit:7 May 2024

Yeah screw it

Yeah screw it.
I don't like this anymore.