It's still a secret

Jennie's pov

It was not so cold there so remove my jacket.

Don't know why but as I was waking through this village everyone was giving me so weird look , I mean ofcourse I am a stranger but still......

Villager -" look what she is wearing" .

Villager - "really ,where is she from" .

Villager -"look how she is showing her belly and arms" .

I was walking until some soldiers stopped me .
He looked at me from head to toe .

1st soldier -"Hey ! , who are you and what are you doing here .

Jennie-"Actually I am lost and need shelter for one night".

2nd soldier -"We need to make sure that you not our enemy 's spy .

Jennie -"No I am not and ofcourse you can check ,but Frist...

1st soldier - "Hmmm?"

The soldier just humed giving Jennie a dead glare .

Jennie -" Call a female soldier ".

The soldiers started laughing very hard .

3rd soldier -" Fe --- Female soldier hahahaha , sorry young lady but we don't have a female soldier .

He said looking at his friends .

Jennie -"Then tell any female to investigate because you can't , and -- what's so funny .

She said giving them a stoic look .
The soldiers called a woman who was standing near Jennie and told her to investigate her .

After they were totally satisfied that I not a spy of their so called enemy they left me .

1st soldier - "okay !, now ladies and gentlemen it's .... Totally your choice to give her shelter and when the sun rises again, she shouldn't be seen in this village .

They gave Jennie a look and got away with their horses .

They were now gone and I don't know who will give me a shelter .
As I looked at them , one by one everyone got in their houses closing their door totally not interested for giving me a shelter .

But after sometime a girl my age and a old lady came to me .

Old lady -" hello dear , my name is flora and this is my daughter crisendra , I heard that you need shelter for a night you are totally welcome to my house dear .

Jennie -" That's so nice of you miss flora , Means a lot .

As I was walking to their hut I noticed that it was a little far from others hut .
This place is not so big but enough for me .
As I enter the hut crisendra came to me with some spare clothes.

Crisendra -"it get cold in night so you can't wear these , so you should change"

She said pointing at my clothes .

Jennie -"Thanks " .

After changing I sat down for dinner............Dinner , I wonder that what mom and dad must be doing , I hope they are not finding me because I have swear them in the letter to not to find me .
I thought to brush it off .

This what she is wearing imagine it in navy blue and cream colour

This what she is wearing imagine it in navy blue and cream colour .

Jennie -"why these people are like this ".

Crisendra -"leave them ! They are always like this".

Jennie -"And yeah I wanted to ask something......... don't mind but why is your home so far from the others ??."

Flora-"Um.....when crisendra was in my belly I was not married so they thought I was a wh*re , everyday they cured me and my family and forced us to make our hut away from them"

They are so old thinkers i thought .

Jennie -"and ......what about your husband ".

Flora -"he left us "

Jennie -" oh my god ! ,I --- I am so sorry .

Flora (the old lady ) -" it's fine. You said you are lost , where are you from".

She said putting some soup in her bowl .

Jennie -"I live near here I got lost in the forest ".

Crisendra -"How did you get lost?"

Jennie -"Actually I also don't know , i know it's wierd but I came here from a mirror " .

They both quickly looked at each other like they heard something bad .

Jennie -"what happened ?? "

Flora -"what did you said ..........you came here from a mirror!!!?"

"Umm,yes ?"

Flora -"you are from earth ?!!!"

Jennie -"what do you mean , we all live on earth " .

Crisendra -"No girl ! You are not on earth , this is not earth this is a -------

Flora putted her hands on her daughter's mouth .

Jennie -"wh-- what are you saying , if this is not earth then what is this place ??! , tell me plz tell me , I ---- I ---- I have to find my sister have you seen her plz tell me what is going on" .

There was tears in her eyes and she was kneeling down with her joined hand in front of those people.

Flora -" your sister , that was your sister ??!! "

After saying those word she quickly removed a steel box from under her bed and removed a photograph from it .
In that photograph there was two people those people looked like they are the king and queen and the queen was her ,.......Mary she was standing next to a Men smiling so happily .

Flora -" But I think that this is you" .

Jennie -"She is my twin sister "

Jennie said taking the photographs from flora's hands .
_______________________

To be continued

What is happening in that village why the people are so weird there ?

If Jennie is not on earth then where she is , where did that mirror took her ?

What was crisendra going to say Jennie about the place ?

Who was there with Mary in the photograph ?

Why Mary was looking happy in the photograph ?

What is going to happen next ?

Will Jennie Know the truth ?

Thanks for reading

I hope you liked this part
Stay tuned for next part