3rd day💞

Finallyyy we are 1k+ reads. I am so happy guys and I wanna thank each of you guys. Thanku so much🥺.

Chinmay's pov-

It's morning, I was looking at her. She was sleeping peacefully with a pouty face. She is so cute. I am afraid. What if she doesn't want me or love me. Neither in my life anything terrify me but this feeling is so different. I don't want her. I need her, she has became my necessity. I arched my neck.
I wanted to do something special.
I went to kitchen and made coffee, pancakes. I placed it e with flowers and strawberries.

I placed carefully besides her

I placed carefully besides her. Something was missing. I remembered the letter she wrote me. Her poem was so beautifully written, I am not an expert but... I took a pen and paper.

Oh dearest love, my angel fair and true,
With every breath, my hearts beats just for you,
On this day, the day of your sweet birth,
I celebrate the day you came to earth,
Your smile, a gift that lights up my whole world.
Your laughter, a melody that's always unfurled.
I am blessed to have you my precious one,
Happy birthday to you, my darling, my sun.

Your bear

I don't she will like it or not but atleast I tried. I kept it on the side of table. I went outside.

"Bro we have decided something" jitu said

I raised my brows

"What" I asked

"You are proposing to her in privacy" aditi said and I was shocked

"But why, I am afraid and you'll are leaving me" I said

"Listen you dog, this is going to be the most special moment of your life. Enjoy this day with privacy, please" she said

This is true I was afraid but she is making sense. I simply nodded.

SNEHA's pov-

I yawn deeply. I looked everywhere. Suddenly.....

Oo my godddd....

I opened the letter. It was beautiful. I traced the letters with my fingers. So beautifully written. He is such a romantic guy I didn't knew. I smelled the flowers.

HAPPY 23RD BABY.

I said to myself. I freshen up quickly and wrap myself with towel robe. I did my skin care and body care. I ate the breakfast and it was delicious. I was craving to see him so badly.

Suddenly I heard footsteps.

No! No! No!

I haven't dressed yet.
He opened the door and he was shocked.

He immediately lowered his gaze and walked outside.

"Stop! Don't go" I said to him don't know why

He came back. I don't know this feeling I just felt comfortable.