Part 22

(The boys return)

Stan went to pick the boys up from the airport, Pie was outside with little Bandit, I didn't tell him that PJ gave our first Bandit the pesticides that killed him, speaking of PJ I figured I'd go in his room before they got home just to look around. I went to his room; I looked around I should've done this before; I hope that boy isn't on drugs the way he's been acting.

 I found a book under his bed about pesticides, damn so this is proof he did kill Bandit, what the fuck is wrong with him, Pie came into the room he asked me what's the book I'm looking at. I showed it to him he said why would PJ have a book on pesticides, he said oh God, PJ gave Bandit that pesticide why would he do that.

James, our son killed our dog how sick is he, and I tried to pretend he was fine, and I always covered for the things he's done, James said I knew what PJ was doing, I told him I knew, and he tried to protect me, but I should've said something.

Bae asked me what I wanted to do now, I said we know PJ doesn't want to go to college, so the military is the only answer for him, maybe that will help, James said or make him crazy. PJ walked into the room and asked why we were in his room. I said welcome home son, I told him I'm glad he's home, now since he's not going to college he's going to the military.

PJ asked why we are talking about him going to the military, I said we're tired of his shit we know what he did to Bandit, so he's going, he said fuck that he's not going to no damn military, I told him to watch his mouth. PJ said fuck me, I slapped the shit out of him, and he pushed me, before I knew it James was in his ass, I had to pull bae off of him. PJ said he hates us and started to run out of the room; James told him to get his ass back here or keep going, and don't come back. PJ stopped and turned around if looks could kill we'd be dead, PJ said he'll go and live with his grandmother or papa Ekim.

I told him no he won't, and either he gets help or go to the service, James said he doesn't get a choice his ass is going to the service or getting out of here and he's cut off from us he means it. James asked him why he would do that to Bandit, PJ said he just wanted to see what would happen, he didn't mean to hurt Bandit. He had tears in his eyes and said he needs help, sometimes he wants to hurt other people and his self, I walked up to him and hugged my son.

I looked at James and said we're going to get PJ some help, he's our son, James just looked at me, Chandler came into the room and asked what's going on, I told him his brother needs help, James walked over to Chandler and hugged him, he said PJ needs help and then he's going to the military. James walked Chandler out of the room, I asked PJ does he really want help or just saying all of this to try and get out of going to the service.

Daddy Pierre, I want help I've done things that you and dad wouldn't be happy about, and I've hurt other people, daddy asked me to tell him the truth, did I hurt people that were close to Chandler. I told him yes, I only wanted to protect my brother. Dad said that's his job, now I have to pay for what I did.

I knew if I told dad this, he'd believe me, and later he'll talk daddy James not to send me away, as I hugged him, I smiled thinking to myself I got away with it. I know my daddy Pierre he's weak when it comes to us kid's.

Chandler and I went to his room, he asked me did PJ tell us what he did, I said yes, he told us about giving Bandit the pesticide.

Dad, PJ hurt Bandit he's sick, I started to go out of the room and punch the shit out of PJ, dad stopped me and said they're dealing with PJ, he asked me if it wasn't that what else did PJ do.

I told dad PJ was the last person who saw my friend who's missing from the school trip, and I think he had something to do with Ronny getting hurt. Dad said he didn't know that, don't say anything to my daddy Pierre he'll take care of PJ. Dad told me no matter what happens we love PJ and he's still my brother dad left the room; I really hope they get PJ the help he needs, and he can stop hurting people.

 I went back to PJ's room and Pie is talking to him, I just watched them, PJ looked up at me and got up and hugged me, he said please help him, I looked at Pie and told PJ I'll get him the help he needs, I told him to go sit with his dad I really need to pray for our family, Pie told PJ we all need to pray and I left the room.

PJ doesn't fool me, I'm sending him away, we'll just see how much he really wants help, I went to my room and made a call I explained everything and how PJ was a danger not only to others but himself. I was told someone will come for PJ within the hour. I went back to PJ's room and Chandler is in there too, we had a family talk, I asked PJ is there anything else he wants to tell us.

He said he's sorry for raising his hand to Pie, and for what he said about Kimberly, Pie told him later he can apologize to her, but for now stay away from her. I told them to go outside and see little Bandit, they left the room, and I packed PJ's things for when the people come from West haven asylum. After I packed his things, I took them downstairs the doorbell rang, a man said Mr. Alexander sent him, he's from West haven, I told him who I was, he said I need to sign some papers, I signed the papers to put PJ away, so he can get the help he needs. Two more men came in, I told them my son is outback with the family I'll get them.

 I went outside and told the family to come into the house we have some talking to do, they came in and we walked into the living room, Pie said he didn't know we had company, I told them there from West haven. Pie said West haven, why are they here, I told him to get PJ the help he needs, Pie said his son isn't going to any crazy house, I said either that or jail.

PJ said he didn't mean to hurt Bandit I can't send him away for that, I told him it's not just that but what he did to other people, what's it going to be get the help or go to jail, PJ tried to run, but I stopped him he said he hates me and when he gets out of that place he'll kill all of us. The men grabbed PJ and one of them took his bags, he told us we can't see PJ for a month and see how he's doing.

Pie hollered I can't let them take our son away, he'll call his grandfather and stop this, I told him I called Ekim, and he arranged this to let our son get the help he needs, PJ told Pie don't let them take him away, Pie told him it's for his own good.

Chandler tried to hug PJ, he told Chandler this is his doing he'll get him he swears he will, they took PJ away screaming he'll get all of us. Pie looked at me and started to go upstairs, Chandler told Pie don't be upset with me, PJ has hurt a lot of people, Pie came down and hugged him and said PJ will be home soon and we'll be a family again, he just looked at me.

Pie said it really hurts seeing our son like this, he hugged me and whispered in my ear it's going to take him sometime to forgive me and Ekim for sending his son away, he walked upstairs, and I hugged Chandler. We both watched Pie going up the stairs, Chandler asked me will our family be alright, I told him in time we will.

The End, they'll be more on Pierre James and the rest of his family in our next story.