\\16//

Louis' POV

Please say yes... Ali! Say something damn it!! All she does is just sit there. She's thinking!!! Oh no, what have I done?! I've only know her since 2:00 today. And it's almost mid night!!

"Yes..." I sighed.

"I love you Ali. I really do! I think I've known you long enough because you act like yourself and you just show everyone the real you! That's what I'm looking for in a girl. A girl that can act herself and not act like somebody she's not! Ali I will never hurt you. I will always care and be there for you when you need someone! So please will you be my girlfriend?!"

She stares at me. I choked up and turned red in embarrassment.

"Wait.... what?"

She nodded. "I said yes... I will be your girlfriend." She laughed. I sighed in relief. I leaned for another kiss but we were interrupted by yelling and banging on the door.

"Open up guys!" I'm guessing luke yelled. I heard Him braking the door knob and when he broke it the door came flying open. He sends us daggers at the way I'm holding Ali.

And those daggers are meaning for me to run. Or die in a ditch.

"Run." I ran out of the place and climbed silently into Ali's room wardrobe. I heard feet coming in and I looked through the crack of the door and saw Luke and Ashton looking for me. Then a minute later they gave up and left closing the door.

"I am so dead." I mumbled my self and sight leaning my head back. I hit the wooden thing.

"Owwwie!" I groaned still leaning my head back slowly drifting off to sleep.

• • • AN HOUR LATER • • •

"AHH!!" I woke up to squeal I looked up and Ali in towel. Her body had steam from the hot water showed, her pink hair was in a towel.

"What are you doing in here?!" I laughed at the tantrum she is pulling right now. I got out of the wardrobe and kissed Ali but then she pulled away. I looked at her confused.

"Let me put on some clothes first!" I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'll help you," she scoffed and went to her clothes and went to the bathroom and locked door behind her.

I sighed and laid down on her bed. God dmn she is just so beautiful.

"Scoot over boo bear." I scooted over and kissed Ali a few times before we went to bed.

It was a fun day today. Except almost getting killed by Luke.

Pffff! What am I saying?! He doesn't even know that I asked her out...

Or does he?

•••••Next Day•••••
Ali POV.

"Good morning love," Louis whispers as he kisses me on the lips. I smiled remembering of last night as he kissed me.

Louis asked me out.
I accepted.
Luke almost killed Louis but Louis survived.
Found him in my wardrobe because I could here the snores.
And then here I am kissing Louis again in bed this very moment.

"I'm hungry," I said jumping out of bed but Louis pulled me back in bed. We giggled and kissed. Our lips moved in sync and I was on top of Louis. Then he flipme over and he was on top of me.

He pulled at the bottom of my sweatshirt but I stopped him.

"Louis, I wanna take it slow." I sighed and so did he. "It's okay love. I understand," he said as he wraps his arm around me body as we lie down.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" My eyes snapped open and the the ignorant Michael came in view.

"Michael, don't you dare go and make a scene." Louis said sitting up sending daggers at Michael.

Michael smirk, "Or what?" He crossed his arms. Louis stayed silent. Michael, oh I hate him so fucking much.

"Ali had sex with Lou-" I jumped up from the bed and started punching the shit out Michael. Louis pulled back from Michael so I won't swing at him again.

"Why do you have ruin everything?! I just want a family that's cares about me!! This is the last thing I need! All I'm asking for is for someone to take care of me and love me!! But NO YOU HAVE TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING!!" I bursted into tears and fell into Louis' arms. Michael just sat there on the ground holding his head the was bleeding.

Now all you could hear was my sobbing into Louis' chest and him humming in a beautiful tune to comfort me. But then Luke bursted in and stared at everyone with a "What the fuck?!" Look.

"Ali?! W-what happened?" Luke ran to me and hugged me and stroked my hair.

"Michael? What happened to you?" Ashton helped him up.

"Michael is what happened!" I said getting out of Louis' arms and ran down stairs.

"Hey where you going love?" Harry asked as he continues watching TV.

"Out," i said grabbing Luke's keys and his jacket not caring for him calling my name I just ignored.

I just want to go out and maybe leave.

__________________________
Hey! Sorry for the short chappie. I've been really busy lately and never had the chance to update! But the chappies won't be as long for right now. Sorry!!

Love you's!😘