\\24//

Ali's POV.

"You'll be fine Ali. Just walk I with a smile on your face! Like this!" Luke made a creepy face. He made me laugh. "I'm not a retard like you," he laughed. "Go make some friends! Calum with pick you up here after school. Yeah? " He said i nodded he gave me a kiss on my forehead and I got out of the car and he left. The school bell rang I took my schedule out and went to the gym. Thank god my first period was gym.

I went to the locker room and opened up my red locker finding volleyball uniforms. I told Luke that loved to play volleyball so I'm guessing he signed me up for it. I took off my casual clothes and changed into the uniform.

"I'm a girl who is wearing pink, and loves the colour black," I say as I look in the mirror. I go outside and see the coach. I hesitated for a small amount of minutes and walked over.

"Hi, I'm Ali Grace Hemmings. I'm new here," he looked at me and held his hand out smiling. "Hi I'm Coach Wilson!" I shook his hand and then he blew the whistle that was hanging on a chain that is around his neck.

"All right ladies! Get over here!" He yelled. Oh god...

"This is Ali Grace Hemmings," he said pointing at me. I waved and said Hi, "She is new here and I want you to make her feel comfortable with being on our team! Now! Who's ready to play?" Everyone's run in their position. I'm guessing that I'm going to serve.

I threw the hitting it with fist and luckily we got one point. Wow.. Everyone was shocked and excited.

A minute later we've finished the friendly match. It was 17 to no. I changed into my casual clothes and took my uniform and put into the hamper thing. Waited till the bell rang.

"Hey, my name is Hayley. Hayley Phipps." A girl said running up to me. I frowned and went to my locker as I walk down the hallway.

"Ali Hemmings." She stopped me. "You wanna be friends? I could show you around if you want me to?" I nodded. Wow. That was fast.

"So, I see that you're a Metalhead." She pointed at my MCR(My Chemical Romance) vs. ABR(August Burns Red) t-shirt.

"Yeah, I live for it! How bout you? You a Metalhead too?" She nodded. "Yeah, Greenday and Blink-182. But mostly 5 Seconds of Summer," I didn't want to say anything but... "Promise not to tell anyone?" She nodded held her pinky out I took it. "Luke Hemmings is my dad," she paused for a minute.

"OH MY FUCKING GO-" I slapped my hand over her mouth. "Shut up! The whole school doesn't need to know!"

"Sorry," she mumbled then she spit on the floor. "What KiNdA lotion do you use?!"

"Passion from Bath and Body Works. Smells good huh?" She nodded but frankly she spits. "But it taste nasty!" I laughed.

"So where is where and what is what?" I say. She drags me to the café.

"There are certain tables." I frowned.

She points out the tables. "Drama Table, Lying Table, Nerd Table, Gothic Table, Metalhead Table, and of course, The Popular Slut Table." I sniffles a laugh. Kinda smart if you ask me.

"Wow, where do you guys sit?" She points at the Metalhead table. I should have known.

After she had shown me around the second bell rang for second period. We head to our classroom.

Me and Hayley had every class together so I know where to go.

I sit down behind Hayley.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here, the new kid. She's pretty ugly if you ask me." I turned around and I see four boys in the back row. All smirking their asses off.

"Shut up, you're no uglier than me." He looked at me. He scoffed.

"Turn around! Don't fuck with those man whores!" I frowned at Hayley. "Who are they?" She sighed.

"That's Zach Effron, Justin Bieber, Felicia- i mean Luke Benward, and Calum Worthy," I laughed when she called Luke, Felicia. I lost it.(The boys aren't famous was in this book and they were young btw,)

"Okay class get to your seats! Ah! Ali just the one I need to see!" The teacher comes in and she tells me to stand up.

"Tell us little about yourself."

"Well uh.. I'm Ali Grace Hemmings. I was adopted about a week ago. I'm 14. I'm a Metalhead a.k.a punk rocker. That's all you need to know." Said plopping into my desk.

"Good job. Next time stutter." I let my head fall back and groaned.

Everything, every noise faded. And I think I went to sleep,

"Ali!" I jumped as I hear my name being shouted across the classroom I opened my eyes. "Ugh!! I thought this crap was a dream," I groaned the teacher sighed. Everyone tried not to laugh.

"Well, get use to it," she turns back around and starts writing something the board.

RIIINNNNNGGGG!!

The school bell rings for 3 period. Chemistry. Only thing I suck at. I hope I'm partners with Hayley.

"All right class let me assign you your partners." I'm guessing we all had to line up.

"Debbie, your with Jessie, Carter, your with Hayley," Well, great. "Ali your with Justin,"

Oh god no. I went sit and Justin did also. He didn't look so happy either.

"So, we meet again aye?" I nodded.

"You know you could talk and say something,"

You're a jerk and I don't want to be partners,

"Hello class! I'm glad to have you all back from spring break." Oh it was spring break.

"Now! Let's start!" The whole class groaned. I already hate it here.

"So, your new here huh?" I got out my chemistry journal and started writing notes like I was supposed to be doing. I ignored Justin.

"Look, this is probably our last class that we're going to be in. So, I was wondering-"

"Do you think I'm stupid? You just said that I was ugly in second period." He stared at me as I stare into his chocolate brown eyes. "That's what I thought." I went back to work and we didn't speak another word to each.

Skip to 7th period

"Hey, You okay?" I look over and see Hayley. I nodded. But I'm really not okay.

Justin has been bothering me all day.

"Hey!" I looked over and see Zach.

A piece of paper landed on my desk it read:

Zach,
Meet at the gates after school. I just want to talk to you.

I shook my head. And went back to doing whatever.