\\40//

"Vic? What are you doing here? Are you supposed to be at warped tour??" I have him an questionable look. He sighed and sat down in the chair beside me.

"I didn't go because I wanted to see if you were okay..." He cleared his throat and crossed his arms across his chest leaning back.

"Why? It's not like I'm freaking special or anything..." I close my eyes acting like I was going to sleep. "Ali..."

"What?" I say in annoyance.
"What was up Michael's ass at the beach?" I frowned in confusion but then it hit me and I just shrugged,
"I don't know... He told me and day or two later on why he was so mean to me..."

"That was before he almost killed the life out of my neck so I'm guessing a day after me and you met..."

"Woah, woah, woah! So you mean to tell me that HE tried to kill you?!" Vic stood up in anger. I was sorta frightened too...

I don't think anyone wants to fuck Vic up... Because from thee looks of it... He'll kick some ass.

"BUT he apologised that night though..." Vic sat back down and propped his feet up on my hospital bed. "Oh, well... Do I need to still kick his sorry ass or just let it go?" I chuckled.

"Let it go..."

"So... Where are the other boys?"

"They said they'd be here in a little bit if they make it,"
"Why, 'If they make it'?" I chuckled and Vic just smiled evilly... Oh god, what'd he do?

"Well, let's just say we ran into a bunch of fans on the way here so when they crowded around us, I quickly sneaked out."

"Sweet!" I said as I chuckled.

"Ali?" I turned my head towards the door and see Calum and Ashton.

No Luke nor Michael.

"Hey guys," I said smiling reaching out for a hug from Ashton. "How are you feeling?" He asked pulling out of the hug. I nodded slightly. "I'm okay, still kind of hurting."

"Oh,"
"Hey man," Calum did this man handshake with Vic. "Hey,"

I almost jumped out of my own skin when a screaming Michael came running in the room...

"GUYS! YOU'VE GOT TO COME AND SEE THIS! Oh, hey Ali!" I frowned waving stupidly. Sadly I can't get up.  All the boys frowned and followed Michael.

What the hell is going on?

Michael.

As I got out of the bathroom I heard screams coming from the entrance of the hospital. I frowned, as I peaked in lobby seeing hundreds of people outside the entrance door.

something caught my eye, a teenage girl had a sign that said, "Get better soon Ali,"
and many other get well signs. My mouth dropped, I hurried to the elevator and pressed the button.

I stepped in and pressed the 3rd floor button and I stood there for quite a good minute or two just so jumpy. The door finally opens and I run to room sliding on my feet.

"GUYS! YOU'VE GOT TO COME and SEE THIS! Oh, hey Ali!" I scream and watch all of them sit there and frown and they all got up but Ali. Sorry, Ali..

I quickly sprinted to the elevator "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Calum yelled confusingly, I held my finger up in front of his lips. "Shush!"

The door opens and I press the lobby button. As we got there. I pointed at the door.

"What the fuck?" All of them had their mouths open. "Close your mouths! It's rude, plus you'll swallow a fly! Like I did..."