01~Beginnings and meetings

FARHANAH'S POV

"You need to stop whatever nonsense going on between you and that boy and come back to your senses Hannah". Eesh said through the phone and I just sighed.

"I'm trying my best eesh and you all know that it hasn't been easy at all". I heard eesh shuffling things in the background and I knew it was time to end the call as she has arrived at her workplace.

"We'll finish this conversation later so just bear in mind that everything must come to an end today". I heard eesh say.

"Okay sai anjima. Allah ya bada sa'a".
I said and ended the call.

My name is Farhanah Muhsin and I'm 23 years old. I'm the last born in my family born to Muhsin Aqram, a renowned business man and retired soldier and Aisha Lateef, a business woman who owns a well-known boutique in Abuja. I attended Baze University, where I studied Architecture. I have three older siblings.

Faruk Muhsin, a doctor, is the first born of the family married with two beautiful kids (Aseem and Asmah). His wife's name is Nablah Adam and he lives here in Abuja. He is 30 years old.

Fatima Muhsin, a chef, is also married with a kid (Ablah). Her husband, Mubarak Abdul-Azeez is a Lawyer and they also live here in Abuja. She is 28 years old.

Farhan Muhsin, a naval officer, is still single and catching feelings. He is 25 years old.

I've been in a relationship since I was 18 with Amir Muhammad. We met at Addah Teems restaurant launching and started as friends. We started having midnight calls and before we knew it, we fell in love. Amir had been a Playboy but I never knew it because of how sly and cunning he was. He was a perfect guy with good looks,fame and money. I should have known right from there as nobody is perfect but I shrugged it off.

I have three friends; Aisha Sahib (Eesh) is my best friend whom i met in secondary school and attended the same university and same course.
Lateefah Ibrahim(Eefah) is my second friend whom I also met in secondary school, attended same university but studied law.
And finally my dramatic friend, Na'ilah Saeed whom I met in university, studied Medicine. My friends had never liked my relationship with Amir as he was too "perfect".

I recently found out about Ameer's true self which he hid from me and was heartbroken and dejected. My parents decided to send me to Dubai for a change of environment in hopes of getting it off my mind which I'm still trying. Eesh called me today to talk me out of it and that was the conversion we had.

I'm currently packing my things because its been two weeks and i'm tired of staying here and the said vacation hasn't worked on me not even a bit so I figured its better to go back home and continue my life with my loved ones. My flight is scheduled for tomorrow.

I decided to go out and at least enjoy my vacation for the last time without regretting it. I dressed up in a palazzo pants and a long sleeve v-neck top which I tucked in and paired it with a turban and a simple stud with my favourite perfume, Mukhallat and an Aldo flats.

I headed out to a mall and started buying things I need and the gifts I will give my people. I arrived at a perfume shop and was going through the shop when my eyes fell on a perfume I wanted to buy for a long time; Bleu de chanel. It was the last one in the shelf and as I placed my hand on it,another hand landed on it at the same time. I turned my head to the direction of the intruder and my eyes fell on the most handsome creature I've ever seen. I'm a hopeless romantic if not for my failed relationship with Amir but am a sucker for good looking guys.

"Excuse me, i touched it first". I said to the creature who was looking at me as if i have grown two heads.

"I don't care". He said with a straight face which made me chuckle as i was slowly getting worked up. I am a rude but sweet girl with serious mood swings and my attitude depends on my first encounter with someone.

"Kuttumar uba ji min iskanci fah". I said to my self in a low tune trying to calm my self down while closing my eyes.

"Ke ya shafa bani ba". He said which made me raise my head up abruptly because I was surprised. I didn't expect him to know what I said from his complexion and accent. Before I knew it, he took the perfume from my hand and went to pay for it while I was still in my surprised state.

I chuckled and left the shop to continue my day while calming my self down as I was done shopping already and decided to enter the shop to look for the perfume.

******
Abuja, Nigeria

I arrived at the airport and was waiting for Ya Farhan to pick me up when i felt something on me. I turned my head and saw a little girl smiling at me. I bent down and touched her cheeks because she was too cute to be left alone.

"What is your name cutie". I asked her and she smiled.

"My name is Afreen". She said and turned her head to the direction of the electronic doors as if looking for someone.

"What are you doing here and where is your mother or guardian?.

"We are playing hide and seek with my sister and she is coming with my mother". Afreen said and turned her head again and I followed her direction and saw a fair looking woman with a frown on her face and a girl resembling Afreen coming towards us.

"Afreen ba nace miki kar kiyi gudu bah?". The woman scolded Afreen and turned to me with a smile.

"I'm sorry she disturbed you". The woman said while holding Afreen's hand.

"Ah ba damuwa wallahi and she's a cute girl" I said smiling also. I heard my name being called and I know its Ya farhan so I bid them farewell and left.

"Omo see how you don fresh and fair are you sure you just had a breakup?. Ya farhan said smiling and I just chuckled.

"I'm just returning from a vacation ko ka manta ne? I said smiling because he was right even though I'm heartbroken, One thing I never joke with is my body and stomach. I love eating and tend to my skin a lot.

"Kin dawo kenan you will finish all our food". He teased me with a slight frown and we burst out laughing making heads turn to us.

Our journey to Maitama was filled with lively chats here and there because Ya farhan is my human diary and best sibling. Don't get me wrong they all love and pamper me but you know there is always that person you vibe with and all. We arrived home safely and I was welcomed by my mother with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Barka da dawowa habeebty". Mami said hugging me making me close my eyes.

"Nagode Mami. Ya gida da business". I said snuggling into her more to get more of her warmth.

"Komai lafiya apart from missing my baby". She said breaking free from the hug and pecking my cheeks.

"Ai shikenan ta dawo zaki manta dani kenan". Ya farhan said making all of us to laugh because we all know he is Mami's favorite. I headed upstairs to my room cause I know Pa is not around since I didn't see him downstairs.

*****
Hello guys. How was the first page. Please bear with me.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.
Sankiu, Spysherh.