03~Events and Him

My friday just got better, waking up to justin and hailey's good news😍😍.

Adamawa, Nigeria.
Henna day.

"Hanah kinga yadda kikayi kyau kuwa?Don't steal my spotlight fah". That's Na'ilah for you.

"Who am I to steal Thee Na'ilah Saeeds spotlight during her wedding?" I emphasized and everybody laughed. We are currently having our hands and feets decorated by the henna artists and Na'ilah is saying I look beautiful.

" Alright you know the deal you can't look more beautiful than me". She said and I nodded. We chosed an olive green Ankara with touches of black and gold for the henna event and I sewed mine in a fitted gown with long sleeves and a medium sized bow at the upper part.

"Rest assured princess its your time to shine". We got our henna done and started getting ready for the bridal shower taking place later at night not before snapping Na'ilahs henna for the compilation we're about to do.

******
Adamawa, Nigeria.
Bridal shower.

"Have you seen the Sasha's we are going to wear? I can't find it. It was stacked in a box in the corner of the room". Eesh said.

"No I haven't seen it but let's look for it. Its almost time for the event." Lats said and we started searching for it and found it at the gazebo outside. We are all surprised because we left it in our room but didn't voice it out as we were already getting late.

We chosed a nude V-neck long sleeved pajamas with feathery strands at the edge of the sleeves and white turban for the event. Na'ilah wore a silk V-neck fitted gown with a cape and her Fulani curls were put to use. Na'ilah is a whole package with those curves that can make a man go gaga.

Na'ilahs cousins are soo down to earth and helped us in achieving a free and uneventful night. Na'ilahs smile was soo beautiful and contagious that we all ended the day with big smiles on our faces not before she made us shed tears as she was very "lucky to have us in her life". The day ended full of smiles and laughter with her cousins sharing insights about her childhood tantrums and troublesomeness.

********
Adamawa, Nigeria.
Kamu.

"Omgee Na'ilah have you seen yourself? I said as I moved back to take her in from head to toe. Na'ilah was adorned in a fitted golden gown made from the finest beads hudayya could get her hands on. Her headtie was tied to perfection as she gave the complete arewa bride look with her makeup and handmade embroided handfan made from peacock feathers that finished off the appearance. The veil was pinned to her shoulder and she wore a Zara half cover bough stilettos.

"I can't wait for saleem's reaction. I'll love to see how awwed he will be when he unveils me". The shameless Fulani bride said in a room full of her aunties and cousins.

"I'll make sure to capture his every move and reaction for you to see. I'll make sure you don't miss anything." Said Eesh.

" Please be a sweetheart that you've always been and I'll make sure to surprise you". Na'ilah said. We chosed a sea blue lace for the kamu which we sewed into a skirt and blouse with peplum sleeves with a cape from the shoulder.

"Oya its time to go out start preparing to move." One of Na'ilahs aunt said and we made a queue. The kamu is an outdoor event and it was taking place at the backyard of the mansion where their outdoor activities or events are held.

Jaruma by Hamisu breaker was played as we made our entrance into the beautifully decorated space. We danced to our hearts content because jaruma is our favourite Hausa song and we made sure to include it in the list of songs to be played at all the events.