02

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙉𝙮𝙘📍 

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙉𝙮𝙘📍 

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚: 7:35 am

⌊---------------------------------------------------------------------------------⌋

Its the weekend and I'm ready just to relax I've been stressing this whole time. All of a sudden Liza and dd are dating or whatever that relationship is and now he wants to sit with her every god damn day and with him sitting with us you know his friends are following behind. Dotty and ddot keep trying to take my food and the other two just keep chatin bout girls they want to date or girls they have fucked with which is really annoying I'm trying to be a good friend and support her relationship I mean my sister is literally dating dd's brother so why would I complain bout her dating dd but that don't matter no more it's the weekend so I can chill.

As I finished going through my clothes and folding my clothes I went down stairs to eat it was 7:35 and the sun was out it looked so pretty. Dom was at work and of course my mom wasn't here so I'm here by myself which I don't really mind as I basically hate people. 

Then I felt my phone rung. I answered it was my bestie westie Liza

"Wassup lil girl" I put my phone in my ear and continue to make my sandwich

"I'm at the park do you wanna slide or are you going ghost" I mugged the phone

"I don't know is ya boyfriend withchu to" she sucked her teeth 

"Maybe maybe not Idk " she said

"let me eat I'll be there or whatever" she started screaming in the phone so I hung up

I put my phone down and ate my sandwich "I'm sick of her loud ass" I laughed to myself as I was finishing my food. 

Liza texted me the park she was at and I went back to my room to change my clothes as I was in my pjs. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before I put on a black one suit and a grey hoodie. I was going to the park anyways so simple and comfortable is the only thing I'm going for. 

I grabbed my bag and put my phone and charger in it with other stuff and left the house I texted Liza that I was on my way and I also texted my sister that I was leaving the house. As I reached the park I could hear them hoodlums talking mad loud so I stopped where I was. Shawty really need to proper herself to deal with this people I made my way over there and they all turn to look at me like damn way to make a girl feel like the main character thank you pussies.

The guys started smiling like a bunch of weirdos then they was shaking ddot I rolled my eyes but to my surprise I didn't see Liza I walked up to dd "Where my sister?" he looked at me confused but then I guess he came to the realization I was talking about Liza "She at the store" I nodded and sat on the swing.