11

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑵𝒚𝒄📍

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑵𝒚𝒄📍

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚: 3:21 pm

⌊----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⌋

School just ended and its time for detention I grabbed my bag from out my locker and walked to the classroom as I walked in I saw ddot, dotty, dudeylo, dd but I didn't see bloodie and Liza I guess they probably talking to they teachers or something I sit down the back with them "Yo wassup my heart" I dapped dudeylo up "Chillin ready go home" He said yawning "Maybe you should have thought of that before beating that nigga" dd said rolling his eyes oh wow just a second ago you have hyping this nigga up now you mad you actually gotta do the time.

"I aint got time for ya sassy ass" Dudeylo put his finger in dd faces I laughed before looking over at ddot who was on his phone under the table hiding it from the teacher. I tapped his shoulder and he looked up scared but when he seen it was me he sucked his teeth "Scary ass bitch" I mumbled under my breath.

Liza and Bloodie walked in and behind them was the teacher "Hello guys as you know you are in detention so there are no phones, food, or talking and I want you guys in the back to separate" we looked around before I sucked my teeth and we got up and moved away. "Thank you guys now phones" she held up the phone bin everyone got up groaning and mumbling putting their phones in the bin "Isabella" I shrugged my shoulder "I don't got my phone I left it home" I lean back in my chair hoping she'll believe me.

"Isabella I was in charge of Lunch today I saw you on your phone before that whole fight broke out Phone now or I'm calling home"  I groaned really loud before getting up and putting my phone in the bin "Thank you" she smiled I want to slap that smile off her face but I get she doing her job. As I was about to sit down the door opened and in walked in Mexican dork and her lackeys.

We locked eyes and she made a stink face and I rolled my eyes sitting back in the chair putting my hood over my head. 

Why that messy dork got to be here too.

I looked back at ddot who had the same faces me I mouthed to him 'you thinking the same thing' and he nodded I chuckled and turned back around.  The teacher said the same thing to them and then they sat down but why did the bitch had to sit right in front of me. The teacher took the phone and left the room I sighed getting up and going to sit back with my friends "Ugh! I fucking hate detention" one of her lackeys said "Yeah but I think i hate it more when I got to be in here with low lifers" my eyes widen and looked at liza who was shaking her head.

"Shut ya bitch ass up" Bloodie said looking out the window she gasps looking at him "I wasn't even talking to you" she rolled her eyes like bitch I hope they get stuck in the back of your head. 

The room got slient again no body talking shit or anything it was so peaceful I like it. I laid my head on ddot shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine and wrapped his arm around my waist I smiled and closed my eyes. "You tired ma" I nodded he hummed and rubbed his fingers up and down on my side making me feel sleepy. 

Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard a bang on the desk I opened my eyes about to curse out whoever did that shit and it was no other then Mexican dork "Are serious Darrian" he sucked his teeth holding onto me tighter maybe because he knew if she said the wrong thing I was going to jump at her "Bro why you always talking" dd said who was also sleep "Mind ya business no one talkin to you" she said pointing at him and thats when Liza got up but dd grabbed her before she could beat that bitch ass "Watch ya fucking mouth hoe" 

I was ready to bite ddot and just beat this bitch up because she got a lot of mouth for a bitch who got mopped in my living room "How is she better than me" she went back on her rant "Thats what I been trying to figure ddot can't you clearly see Mora is and looks way better than that snake" I mugged the other girl who was "First of bitch who is a snake I'll show you want these snake hands do" I clapped my hands and she rolled her eyes.

"You aint do shit pussy" Mora and her two came closer to me but then dudeylo got up "Uh uh what yall hoes aint finna do is try to jump my friend because best believe I hit girls too" Dudeylo said pushing them back and they gasps like a bitch did something to them me and dudeylo looked at each other and rolled our eyes "You only mad because you just a quick fuck you Mexican dork" I laughed at myself and she looked mad embarrassed. 

Her lackeys looked hella mad "Don't talk on my friend like that" I straight faced them "You only her friend because she be giving you money" ddot said pulling me onto his lap which caught me way off guard I wouldn't be surprised if one of them called me out for blushing. They all got quiet "Exactly" Liza said clapping her hands and we pointed laughing at them.

Mexican dork started crying ig trying to make something feel bad but I just busted out laughing "Save it for ya pillow dork" She stopped crying and flipped me off making us laugh even more 

like shawty you is fake as fuck

The teacher came back and we all went back to our seat "Hope you guys was behaving" we all nodded "Ard well you guys can go home make it the last time I see you guys here" I jumped up and grabbed my phone before running out the classroom "I'M FREE BITCHES" I yelled running out the building. 

-------------------------------------------------------

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 

-𝘽𝙮𝙚😘