13

𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐚📍

𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐚📍

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚: 3:20 am

⌊----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⌋

Dom woke me up we had just landed and it was time to get off the plane I rubbed my face and looked around everyone was up walking to the exit. I got up and grabbed my bag with my laptop and charger we got off the plane and we was looking for everyone "Where are they" Dom said looking around some more I did the same and spotted them at the food court "Here!" I pointed and she shook her head and we went over there. 

"I thought I said we was meeting by the middle why are yall here" They all looked up ddot had a whole chicken wing in his mouth, JJ was sitting on dd lap and they were feeding each other "We was hungry sorry" Jay shrugged smiling we both looked at each other and rolled our eyes "Then tell me that" She say sitting next to Jay taking a fry from him I walked over to the food shop I order whatever looked good to me.

I got my food and went back to the table "I can't wait just to go to sleep" dotty said wrapping his arm around my shoulder I let it slide and started eating. They got too quiet making me look up from my food and everyone was looking with their eyes wide "What?" I looked around to see if they were looking at something behind me "You good mh" dd said I sucked my teeth "bro what" I started getting annoyed so I basically throw dotty's arm off of me almost making him fall.

"Annoying asses" I mumbled and went back to eating. After eating we throw our trash away and jstar order two ubers because we could not fit in one. Jstar, Jay, Dom, Bloodie, and Roscoe went in one while me, ddot, dd, Liza, and Dudeylo went in the other. We was really chilling surprisingly we was either on our phones, listening to music or talking about what we wanted to do while we are here. 

We got to the hotel we thanked the uber before going into the lobby "Ard I got 5 rooms" Jay handed Dudeylo, ddot, dd, and Jstar a key card. Me and ddot already agreed in the uber that we was sharing a room. I grabbed my suitcase but then ddot took it from me "Bro I can carry my own stuff" I huff walking to elevator and he was laughing walking behind me.

"Nah I know damn well yall don't think we all gonna fit" I point as everyone tried to fit. They all look like they are stupid "Jstar, roscoe, dudeylo, and bloodie get on another one" Dom say and they nodded getting out the elevator. I pressed the close button and the forth floor. "You on ya period or something" ddot whispered to me and I side eye him "Hell nah yall just being annoying" he sucked his teeth leaning back against the wall. 

I look at him one more time before leaning on his shoulder making him suck his teeth again. "so bipolar" The doors open and we all got off "Ard tomorrow we gonna meet back up at the pool okay" Dom said, she tried to say something else but Jay got impatient grabbing her hand and dragging her to their room. Me and dd laugh then we all went to our room to go to sleep .

"Oh this shit niceeee" ddot said hopping on the bed I rolled my eyes kicking his leg and he mugged me so I mocked him "Take ya shoes off" I walk to the desk leaving my suitcase and bag there before taking my shoes off and laying on the bed "Why this my bed and thats ya bed" he sits up grabbing something out the pocket "so I can do whatever with my bed" he points to me before taking his blunt to the balcony.

He can't go two seconds without gettin high

I walk over to the bag picking it up and putting it on the bed I take out my pjs "ddot Imma be in the bathroom" I yell a little so he would hear me but he didn't responded so I just go in the bathroom. I took off my clothes getting in the shower but then I mentally curse myself for not bring my bodywash in with me "like how I forget that" I get out the shower wrapping the towel around me. 

I open the door and the cold air hit my body making me shiver ddot was just sitting on his bed his legs was crossed and his shirt was off. Without saying anything I walked over to my suitcase opening it and I grab my bodywash before going back to the bathroom. I sigh getting back into the shower. 

After my shower I put my hair in a ponytail before putting my pjs. I brush my teeth and wash my face. There was a knock on the door "Yo come on I'm tired" I look at the door confused. I put my stuff down and open the door "Then go to bed I aint stopping you" we both look at each other and he just smiled I don't know why but my knees felt so weak I swear he is going to be the death of me. I turn the bathroom light off before going over by the window I turn on the AC and lay in my bed. 

"No" ddot pocked his buttom lip out trying to get me to let him sleep in my bed "No ddot you have your own bed" I pull covers over me and turn around so now he is facing my back "Come on please" he begged "No" I continue to deny him but then he just straight up got in my bed "Darrian!" I try to push him off but he wrapped his arms around me "If I fall you fall" he closed his eyes and laid down forcing me to do the same

I smack my teeth while pulling the covers on the both of us "Dork" he chuckles and I turn around so that he was spooning me. I tried going to sleep but I just couldn't I knew darrian was sleeping because I could hear him snoring but I decided to wake him up anyways "darrian" I whisper in his ear shaking him but he didn't answer so I shook him a little or so I thought. 

We both fall off the bed "What the fuck!" he yelled and I just sat there laughing my ass off it was funny the way he looked so scared. "Bro you should have seen ya face" I laugh some more but he wasn't laughing "you do too much" he had a stink face and got up and went to go lay in his bed "You really that mad" I say and again he don't answer me. 

"fuck you bro" I say getting up laying back down. I pull out my phone knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep. I stroll on tiktok trying to get the whole situation out my head because I would just start overthinking and shit. "Issie" I heard his light whisper but I chose to ignore him just like he did to me. He sucked his teeth for the gazillions time.

His bed made that squeaky noises then I felt a bent in the bed. Darrian put his hands on my waist pulling me closer  "you mad?" I lowkey was side eyeing him the whole time but he don't have to know that "Is you mad?" I turn around so I could look him in the face "Not no more" He was talking to me while his eyes was closed "You should have never been mad because I aint do anything " He nodded his head "You right" I lay my head on his chest as he lays his head onto of my head.

"We cool now" I nodded as I was starting to get tired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

 -𝘽𝙮𝙚😘