CHAPTER SEVEN

Time skipped it was evening Kookie was happy as he spend his birthday with his love. As you know both love each other but are scared to confess. After coming back home Tae told his bun to get ready as their going out for dinner. Jk got ready & was waiting for his husband who is taking time to get ready it's been an hour already.
Jk: HYUNGIE COME FAST (shouts loudly)
Tae: COMING BABY (shouts loudly)
Jk:IT LOOKS LIKE I'M TAKING YOU ON A DATE
Tae:5 MINS MORE BABY
Tae is actually nervous so he is taking time to get ready. Jk sat down scrolling through his phone when door bell rang he open the door to see Sana standing at the door she push Jk aside entering the house.
Sana:Where is Tae?
Jk:Why the hell are you doing here Sana?
Sana:Tell me where is Taehyung? (annoyed voice)
Jk:Why are you here? Can you explain (patiently)
Sana gave envelope to Jk who opened it & started reading but his eyes widen after reading it also his eyes got teary.
Jk:It can't be you're lying
Sana:Proof is in your hand then why will I lie?

TAE'S POV

After getting ready & gathering the courage I came downstairs while fixing my collar I looked up to see teary eyes of my bun I immediately rush to him.

Tae:Baby what happen? Why are you crying?
But Kookie just hand me a paper & left. As I read the paper my eyes widen in shock I angrily looked at Sana.
Tae:What's this Sana?
Sana:I'm pregnant & you're the father of the child
Tae:We didn't even kiss each other once also
Sana:You were drunk that night & (cut off)
Tae: Gosh just shut up I may not remember anything after getting drunk but I do know my limits even if I'm not sober
I tore the paper & went to my husband. As I enter his room I saw him packing his bag & stuff.
Tae:Baby please listen to me please don't leave me (teary eyes)
Jk:Who told you I'm leaving you?
Tae:Then why are you packing your stuff?
Jk:Are you really CEO of Korea's No. 1 company? Anyways I'm packing my stuff bzc I'm moving (cut off)
Tae:You're not going anywhere (deepest voice)
Jk:Let me complete will you? I'm packing my stuff so I can shift it to our room & that girl can stay here
Tae:No way she is staying in our house bzc of her I almost lost you once
Jk:Do you think I liking here being here & invading our privacy?
Tae:Then why bun?
Jk:Bzc if we don't let here be here she will find another way to bother us so let's finish her chapter once for all.
Tae:Okay if you say something
Jk:Aren't you taking me out for dinner? How meanie of you?(pout)
Tae:Oh shit I forgot let's go I've surprise for you
I hold his hand dragging him out of the room.
Jk:What surprise? (excited tone)
Tae:I said surprise baby
He pouted more letting me drag him downstairs.

END OF TAE'S POV

They came downstairs holding hands & smiling making Sana confuse
Sana:Where are you both going?
Tae:Dinner date any problem?
Jk:You can join us since it's almost dinner time
Taekook walked out of the house & Sana behind them. Tae open door for Jk but before Jk could sit Sana sat on passenger seat.
Tae:Here you drive I'll sit back
Jk:Sure
They both also sat down making Sana angry & sad.
Jk:So where are we going?
Tae:I told you it's a surprise bun
Jk:How will I drive if I don't know the address hyungie?
Tae:Yeah sorry "XXXX restaurant"
Jk:Okay music
Tae hummed after putting the music Jk started driving after 45 mins they reach to their destination.