-ˋˏ Height competition

Oneday, Three was standing idly next to an emotionless, motionless Four.

They randomly started to analyse the blue integer's physique.

And it just happens that today they realised... Their height is so, so close to reaching Four's, just one decimeter away.

Being begrudged by this, they came across a devious thought...

"Hmmm if we are only 10 centimeters away from each other, that equals.... that also means I can...."  Three assembled the mischievous plot inside their mind.

Three chuckles at the idea, "HA!!!!" They yell at the top their lungs, making Four come back from his deep thoughts. "I got it now!! You will see it yourself, Four!! YOU ALL WILL SEE!!!" Three threatens as they walked off into the horizon.

Arriving at their house, Three quickly enters their bedroom to open a small cupboard and digs inside, throwing out most of its contents and leaving a big mess behind them.

Eventually, they found it! "A three-inch platformers!!" Three exclaims

"while wearing this, the summits of both my and that cursed number's heads will met, additionally if I stood on my toes as well, I will be standing taller than them!

and then I will be able to..!"

Bonk! Ow!

Bonk! Ooww!!

Bonk! Argggghh!!!

Three imagines a taller version of himself being able to reach the top of Four's head, repeatingly hitting them to get them frustrated.

"HAHAH!! Genius of you, Three." Three complimented themsleves as they wore the feetwear and headed back to the park.

They soon came, and stood next to Four with pride and their back straightened, but as right as they open their eyes they get startled by the fact that their eyes yet did not met with Four's.

Four was somehow still one decimeter taller.

"What the—?!" Said a confused Three. This was very weird, perhaps they initially calculated it incorrectly, they aren't the brightest at maths anyway..

"Arghh!..." an irritated grunt comes out of Three. "I... will be back.. then you will see!!".

Four didn't react to any of what Three's actions or words other than giving them plain blink.

Going back to their property, Three goes again into their room to drag from under their bed, a dusty old box.

A sneeze escaped their nose while removing the dust off of it, opening to reveal: "Aha! An Eight-inch heel boots! Now this will do.".

Three returning with boots on to stand next to Four to find that yet again,

Their height difference is still one decimeter tall.

"RAGGGHH!!!" A roar of rage comes from Three as they start to stomp and rumble. Clouds of steaming coming from them started to appear as an indicator that their envy and anger has been amplified.

SLAM!!

Gone back to their place, Three slams open the door of their room. Empties their desk and started making their own shoes. From scratch.

Hammer, shear, awls, chisel, put it in the oven at 180 degrees and came out a grand 11-inches heel boots.

"DONE!!!" Nonchalantly yelled Three as the held the final product in their shaking, tired hands.

Four, still at the park, looked over a whobling Three coming from a distance as these boots were too hard to control over. Yet the result remains,

Four is taller than Three with one decimeter.

Three started to angrily and pathetically roll on the ground holloring from their many defeated tries, Four watches them with no commenting whatsoever.

Alas, Five walks into the scene. "Huh, there you are, Three. I have been looking for you this entire afternoon. Uhh.. what are you doing on the ground like that?.."

Before Three could respond, they noticed a crucial detail.

Five..is shorter than Four with three decimeters....

That's not at all correct, last time Three checked Five was taller than Four. This is NOT Four's original height!!

"UH— YOU!!!" Three points at Four aggravatingly, their voice deepens, their face darkens.

"YOU WERE CHEATING!! YOU WERE CONSTANTLY CHANGING YOUR HEIGHT, YOU KNEW IT FROM THE BEGINNING!!!" Three finally concluded. 

Four's solid face switches as they started speaking in a firm tone.  "Well, What did you want me to do? Just stand and let you annoy me? I had to combat this in some way.

ERGH!!—"

Four found themsleves being shoved down by Three.

"Get down to where you used to be, wrecked! Know your place!!!"

Five watches both idioticly exchanges dumb arguments as he sighed to himself "I feel like a kindergarten caretaker watching this go off..".

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

3 . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ 4