betrayal- ch 1

Elizas pov:

"ALEXNDER! WHAT THE HELL! " I scream.

"Look, Eliza, I can explain," Alexander said in a panicked tone, the sweat began dripping down his forehead.

"explain," my eyes widen and an angry grin appears on my face and I chuckle "Explain, what is there to explain, Alexander," my voice getting louder and angrier as I speak, "I have just seen you making out with Jefferson !"' I am now yelling

"Look, Eliza, I  thought  liked you I thought I did, but " he takes a deep breath and grabs jeffersons hand earning an eye roll from me "I'm gay "

" ok!So what, "I reply aggressively

" so what ? " he says his eyebrows furrowing

" yeah so what, you should have told me instead of cheating on me, I still would have been upset but it would have made me feel  better than you cheating on me !" I yell back

"look Eliza im sor- "I cut him off 

" no. you do not get to feel sorry, not right now, " and with that statement, I barge past him, his mouth agape. I grab a few clothes " I'm going to say to my sisters don't contact me at least for a few days Alex... "  and I just turn round and leave.

as soon as I exit the front door tears start streaming down my face, guttural sobs leaving my lips. I begin to run down the street with no explanation i just run .im about to run into town when I run into a woman.  fall onto the floor however she is still on her feet, she is beautiful she has brown curly hair and a stunning red dress that hugged her curves .... damn. OMG, what am I thinking? I'm straight ... right?

"Hello, hello miss? are you ok ?" I snapped out of my thoughts, that was embarrassing.

" hi," I reply "I'm so, so sorry, I'm alright thank you for asking, are you ok, madam? " I say my face flushing red and I rub the back of my neck, still sitting on the floor.

"Need a hand miss," the woman in red says to me, confidently. She reaches a hand towards me, I take it thanking her. I get back up on my feet . " have you been crying? "'She walks closer to me looking worried, how could she be worried about me?  I've never even met her before.

"well yeah, I have," I begin to cry rethinking the events.

"Can I give you a hug ? " the woman in red asks, she doesn't even know my name and she is trying to comfort me, how sweet. I nodded still crying. she pulls me into a tight embrace.  I felt comfy. we pulled apart but I was still longing for her embrace ... " can I walk you wherever you're going, we can talk about it but we don't have to, "
" yes please" I mutter in between soft sobs, and then I start walking to my sister's house next to the beautiful stranger.