stay? - ch3

Marias POV :
We arrived outside a massive house, it looked like a mansion or a castle.

'' This is my sister's," she says, is she messing with me surely she cannot live in this massive castle.

''This is your sisters !?'' I shout.

'' yeah ? '' she says a little confused.

''It's massive,'' I tell her in disbelief my mouth wide open, '' how rich are you ?''

''I don't know how rich I am. it's the Schuyler mansion ? '' she said not knowing how to answer the question.

'' you a schuyler !?'' i yell shocked

''yup,  Elizabeth schuyler '' she says proudly .

''oh yeah I never got your name and we talked all this time, '' I chuckled.

'' no you didnt ,'' she giggled '' what your name ?'' she asked . she looked curious, it was so cute.

''is ,'' i pause '' maria reno-lewis ,'' even after all thse years i still mess up. '' Maria Lewis '' I clarify and we both laugh.

''well I should get going,'' I admit as I look to the floor. I didn't want to leave, I really enjoyed talking to her. But I knew that if I didn't leave I would be too tired to walk home.

'' oh yeah,  well it's really late and dark out, I don't like the idea of you walking home in the dark alone,'' she says her brows furrowed and a worried look on her face.

''I'm sure I'll be fine, ''I say my eyebrows raised.

'' no .'' eliza said

''no?'' i repete

'' no, I don't want you to go, please stay,'' she pleads as my face flushes red.

'' i-i don't know, would your sister be ok with that ?'' I ask.

'' yeah we have lots of spare room I'm sure she wouldn't mind a beautiful woman using one,'' she says nonchalantly, smiling. my face flushes red again.

''ok, I will take that offer, thank you,'' I ask also smiling softly.

''yes, ok let's go ! '' she says excitedly grabbing my hand She leads me inside smiling wider.

she leads me inside the massive structure. the interior is magnificent. it has a mix of creams and greys, making it look elegant but colourless.

( a/n sorry it's so short 💀💀)