_|.~[ The Dark ]~.|_

Mach stormed into the elevator, pressing the button to take her to the Shop Space. She'd have to wait a floor or two for it to come up. Mach tapped her foot anxiously and irritatedly. How could DrRETRO do such a dangerous risk? And on her own?! Mach felt her stomach twist and turn at the thought of something bad happening to DrRETRO. Deep down, she really cared about her, but she wished she could've told DrRETRO.

Ding!

Mach lifted her head and stared in confusion at the squad of Regretevator citizens standing at the door. Prototype stood in front of them all, holding Scag and waving happily. From what Mach could tell, Poob, Pest, Split, Mark, Infected, Gregoriah, Emerson, Sab, Unpleasant, and (Strangely enough) Reddy were all there.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Mach asked, confused.
"We're here to help you." Prototype claimed.
Pest sighed "I don't want to, but he dragged me along." He pointed to the cheerful Partygoer.
"But.. Why?"
"We know you were gonna try and stop MR at some point! I also saw the note on DrRETRO's desk too." Split said.

Mach felt all the tension and anxiety leave her body. She was no longer alone, she had friends to help her. "Cmon then. Let's go!" Mach said as they all entered. The elevator doors shut, leaving all of them in a suspenseful silence. The elevator ride was fairly short.

Ding!

Mach lead them off the elevator and took out her hammer. She gripped the handle tightly, staring around the Shop Space. "Hehehe! Hello there!" Enphoso giggled. Mach ignored the shopkeeper, heading towards the door to the storage room. She fiddled with the door handle before finally sighing "Locked." Mach beckoned everyone to stand back as she bring her hammer up and held it over her head. She quickly swung it, shattering the door to splinters showering the floor. Everyone else followed Mach as she lead the way through the dark corridors. It was hard to see.

"Pestie!1 This is soo exciting!1!" Poob half-whispered half-yelled. Pest swung his head around and sneered at Poob. "Keep it down." The beetle hissed in annoyance. "Srry." Poob sighed.

The hallways grew darker and darker until nobody could see anything. Gregoriah tried to find his pockets in the pitch black hallway, pulling out a green squishy once he did. He tightly squeezed it, lighting up only a small portion of the hallway. "Heheh, and you said Squishy's weren't useful, eh Emerson?- Wha- Emerson?" Gregoriah looked behind him, finding nothing. He could've sworn Emerson was behind him. He had stopped, looking back ahead to find everyone else was already too far ahead. Gregoriah felt fear wash over him, frantically trying to figure out where he was. It wasn't too long before Gregoriah was violently yanked into who knows where.

Meanwhile.
Infected nervously fidgeted with his fingers, his mind racing. "WH@t 1f L@Mpy 1S HUrt.. 0r W0rs3?" He mumbled aloud, shuddering. A hand was gently placed on his shoulder. He turned around, expecting to see a reassuring face, but instead a rather unpleasant one.
"You gyatt to stop panicking about your alpha male so much! You're being so skibidi right noOOWW-"

Sab turned around, staring into the pitch black darkness. "I could've sworn I heard those two back there.." He mumbled, squinting his eyes. Before he could react, something forcefully grabbed Sab's ankle and dragged him away, covering his mouth so he couldn't scream.

Poob looked around, shivering fearfully. "I -I Don think I like dis anymore.." He stammered. Poob looked around worriedly until he spotted Pest's bright glowing ruby eyes. He snuck up behind him and hugged him tightly, mumbling his worries. They both stopped. Pest looked down at him and gave a soft smile. "Oh.. You're so pathetic." Pest sighed, patting Poob's head gently and hugging him back. As they stood there in the dark with no care to catch up with the group, Poob was suddenly snatched away from Pest's arms. Pest looked up, watching something or someone dragging away Poob. He immediately began run in after them, only to quickly lose them. Pest glanced around, teeth bared and eyes wide. He felt a hand tightly grasp his neck and a hand cover his mouth, pulling him farther into the darkness.

"Prototype.. Do you have a flashlight by any chance?" Split asked, trying to make her way through the dark. "Oh! Yes! Good thing I brought one!" Prototype used a free hand to take out a flashlight from a compartment in his arm. He passed it to Split who flickered it on. She shone the flashlight around and behind her, freezing in horror at the realization.

"Uhm.. Guys?"
Everyone else stopped, turning to look back.
"Where did everyone go?" She asked fearfully.
"Oh my.." Mark said "We gotta get outta here!"
"And leave everyone else behind? No!" Mach hissed.
"They're probably already dead!" Mark exclaimed, feeling tears run down his face "Oh I knew this was a bad idea!"
While Prototype was trying to help Mark calm down, Mach scanned the hallway dimly lit by the flashlight.
Her eyes caught on something, someone in fact.

Mach quietly crept over to them and snatched them up by the collar of their shirt. It was the same black-haired player she had met before. "AHH- Oh! Oh thank goodness.." She sighed "It's just you! Hi there!"
"What the.. What are you doing here?" Mach asked with a hint of suspicion.
"I got lost in this creepy storage room." The player said fearfully, a bit forced.
"Mhm.." Mach said, eyeing her up and down.
"Hey.. You wouldn't mind me joining your crew? Help me out?" The player asked as politely as as them could.
Mach sighed "Sure."
"Thank you so much!"

The player stood towards the back of what remained of their group, next to Split. "I don't know if we should trust them.." Mark muttered. "Me neither." Mach sighed admittedly. They all continued to walk, slowly letting down their guard. It didn't feel as scary anymore considering how long they'd been in the dark, almost felt like hours. It still made them all feel uneasy how over half of the group they came here with was gone and who knows where.

It nearly made Mach jump out of her skin when she heard a terrified scream sound from behind her. She turned around to see the black-haired player knocking Split to the ground and dragging her off. Mach shoved her way past the others, taking out her hammer again and trying to chase them down. "PUT THE FRUITITAR DOWN!" Mach shouted, trying to keep up. "Haha! No!" The player said, this time in a man's voice. Mach was downright shocked. The hell?! Even more confusing was how quick they were compared to Mach when dragging another person.

The player opened a door and dragged Split inside, slamming it shut. Mach tried to open the door, but it had been locked. She swung the hammer over her head, smashing through the flimsy wooden door and causing pieces to fly everywhere. Prototype, Mark, Scag, and Reddy quickly followed after her into the room.

The player turned around to face the five, muttering underneath their breath "Shit."
"I'm so gonna enjoy crushing you to pieces." Mach said, lifting her hammer again.

"Now I wouldn't do that if I were you."