_~.[.{ An Uneasy Feeling }.].~_

(Holy shit I'm typing all this up within a week as if I ingested a whole container of fucking sugar, anyways, enjoy)

Everything seemed to go back to normal.

DrRETRO managed to cure her patient's conditions.
Mark's burns were bad, worse than Mach's it seemed, but after DrRETRO got him functioning again, he and his family were reunited. Gnarpy and Spud went back home after they were both cured, although Spud's scars would never go away and Gnarpy gets to feel what it's like to have some brain damage. Pilby and Mach were reunited and Mach made sure to take a little more consideration for them since.

Pest and Poob admitted their love to each other days later and finally became the cute couple they wanted to be.

Lampert and Infected, despite one being a germaphobe and the other being ill, they loved each other deeply and ended up making things official. Unpleasant has not helped. At ALL.

Prototype and Scag became best friends and spend most of their time together now, although Prototype still misses Miché and hopes one day he'll come back.

Despite their past struggles and working out their feeling, Mach and DrRETRO have grown closer.

Emerson, Sab, and Gregoriah all went back to their regular lives, but Reddy still hasn't lacked any bloody murders.

Minus the trauma, everything was normal again..
Except..

——————————————————————————————————————

Split walked through the tall grass, a bouquet of flowers in one hand. The sky was dim, blanketed in thick grey clouds. The cold wind swept through the grass and the trees. It was peaceful, nobody else around.

After a few minutes of walking, Split finally arrived to her lover's grave.
A stone with Bive's name neatly carved out and adorned with flowers stood in front of her. By the stone was Bive's glasses, the one lense was still cracked from that very night. Split kneeled beside the grave, placing the flowers down.

An uneasy feeling swept over Split. The sight of the grave almost seemed to disorient her. She always wished, every day since Bive's death that it was just some horrid nightmare and she'd wake up any second now, but she never would. It was reality after all. She let tears soak her hands. The grief and sorrow stabbed her like a thousands knives. Split hated this feeling of helplessness and pain. She'd never be able to fully get rid of it.

The sky swirled with droplets of rain. Split stood up, turning to look back at Bive's grave before finally leaving.

In the Regretevator, there's more than happy endings and parties, there's pain, suffering, and a cruel reality. Whatever odd hallucination or universe they all lived in, it was far from free of chaos. No one knows what could happen next.

For now they all live in fear, happiness, sadness, and anger.
And deep down, an Uneasy Feeling.

HOLY SHART
NO WAY
HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I FINISH THIS SO QUICK 😭😭
Anyways

Thank you guys sm!!! :D
Im so happy to have written this story for y'all, you guys never disappoint to make me giggle uncontrollably at your comments lol

I don't think I'll do a sequel for this AU, instead I'll write another AU soon >:)

Why am I so writing-obsessed rn? No fucking clue. Please help.

Ok enough yapping lol
Bye!

Can I fanum tax your skibidi gyatt?!🗣️🔥
-Unpleasant