An Old Friend

((Author's note: How do you guys feel about a Sweeney Todd au? Should I write one out when I have more time? Also, I have an idea for a Scooby Doo story, too, if anyone is interested.))

Smg3 had left the hospital. Thankfully, he went back and actually got dressed. Unfortunately, he was leaving with Smg4. "This doesn't mean we're friends or anything, so don't you dare get the wrong idea." Smg3 stated as Smg4 drove them back to the showgrounds. The only reason he wasn't actively flinging them off the road to try and kill Smg4 is because Smg4 mentioned that he had his own place to live. That and the fact he didn't know where his new home was.

"I know, but you'll still be my friend even when you're like this." Smg4 said, which made Smg3 roll his eyes at the statement but didn't make a snarky comment. The duo drove in awkward silence for a while before Smg4 got an idea. "How about I turn on the radio so we can listen to some music?" He suggested before turning on the radio, fiddling around until he found a fun pop song. "Oh, I love this song!" Smg4 said excitedly, but Smg3 made a face of disgust.

"Ugh, you listen to this mushy love crap?" He questioned as he listened to the lyrics. He reached over to change the station. "I'm changing it." He said before Smg4 smacked his hand away. "Ow! What the hell you bitch!" He yelled, puling his hand back.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Smg4 stated to a glaring Smg3.

"Okay Dean Winchester." Smg3 said before looking out the window, watching the scenery go by. He soon saw the castle come into view and snorted. "Really you narcissist? You had to have the castle shaped like your head?"

"Hey, I didn't make it that way! That was just what the builder decided on!" Smg4 said as he turned a little red.

Smg3 rolled his eyes a little. "Sure it was." He said before the car stopped. He hopped out and looked around, seeing a cafe with his name on it. "So, this is my place? Doesn't look too shabby." He said as he walked over to it, moving to open the door. He stepped inside and took in a deep breath, inhaling the scents of coffee and gunpowder. It felt familiar to him, but shook off the thought. He soon heard the pitter patter of tiny feet and looked to see a bit of white run around the counter. "Hey, what the-!" Smg3 stated before Smg4 brushed passed him behind the counter.

Smg4 lifted up Eggdog and smiled. "This is Eggdog, your pet." He said as Eggdog hopped out of his arms to bound over to Smg3. Smg3 looked down at Eggdog, watching him rub up against his legs for affection. "He missed you while you were in the hospital." Smg4 admitted as Smg3 picked up Eggdog to examine him closely.

Eggdog moved and licked Smg3's face happily, glad to have his daddy home. Smg4 watched with baited breath as he waited for a reaction. Smg3 couldn't help but smile a little. "Aww, well, of course I would choose such a cute little minion." He said as he pet Eggdog.

Smg4 sighed in relief upon seeing Smg3 accepting Eggdog. "Oh, thank god." He let out before Smg3 glared up at him.

"You're still here?" He hissed, which made Smg4 frown.

"I'll just take my leave. I'll be at the castle. You should come over for dinner so we can talk." Smg4 suggested as he moved towards the door. Smg3 scoffed.

"Yeah, just so you can poison my food? No thanks." Smg3 said as Smg4 walked out the door.

"I just wished that you would trust me on this, Three..." Smg4 said as Smg3 slammed the doo4 behind him. He trudged his way back to the castle, hoping Smg3 would reconsider his offer for dinner.

Smg3 set Eggdog down on the floor, watching him go running after a toy at the other end. He smiled and found the creature a little adorable. He walked around the ground floor, taking in everything that it had before he found the secret elevator. He hopped in and rode it down, stepping out and seeing his room. "Huh, I got great taste still." He said before moving to flop down on his bed. He grunted as he landed on something hard. He got up and moved the covers, finding his diary hidden amongst the sheets.

He opened it up and began to read through it, hoping to gain some insight into what had happened to him these past few years. He read a few passages and snorted.'Why on Earth would I just dump a whole ass can of beans on a crust with hot sauce and call it a pizza?' He thought before flipping the page and saw the drawing he did of him and Smg4 sharing coffee. He glared and reached up to rip it out, but stopped as he heard his TV turn on.

He set his diary down and grabbed the remote, turning it off, only for it to come back on a minute later. He blinked and tried the remote again, but it wouldn't work. He frowned and walked over, unplugging it, but to his shock, he found that it was still on. "What the hell is wrong with this TV...?" He mumbled under his breath as he watched the static for a moment, almost seemingly mesmerized by it. Then, it went black, seemingly turned off. At least until text began to appear on the screen.

'Hello Smg3. I'm an old friend, and I'd like to help.'