Amalia Alvarez.

***

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

***

15 year old Amalia Alvarez grew up in Charming California she was the oldest daughter of Elena Acosta and Marcus Alvarez her parents tried to stay together when they found out Elena was pregnant, and they were for a little while till having a family and being the president of the Mayans M.C. was too much for Marcus making him pull away from his daughter and fiancé more and more everyday some weeks not even coming home to the women he was supposed to care about most in his world making Elena turn to other men.

Elena kept it quite that she was cheating on Amalias father for a while till Amalia was 5 years old and her mother got pregnant with a random white man's child, when Marcus found out he packed up all of his things and left Amalia with her mother.

Once Amalias father left she wasn't able to be the little girl she once was, her mother became more of a party girl most of the nights not coming home or if she did it was with a new man. Amalia had to step up and take care of herself and her baby sister Delilah Davis. Amalia grew up to be a quite girl but smart if she wasn't at school or doing homework, she was at her job at the local ice cream shop.

her mother helped pay the bills by working at a dinner. The family of three lived in a two-bedroom apartment Amalia and Delilah sharing a room with their orange cat Garfield.

Delilah had more of their mother in her always wanting the attention on her and knowing how to get her way with people, but Amalia taught her how to use her brain and not her beauty to charm people. The two girls didn't have a lot, but they had each other and that's how they had to get through life.

***

please vote and comment.