The day they met.

***

***

Amalia smiled down at Delilah as they walked down the sidewalk to Charming Elementary school where the younger sister went. "Will you pick me up after school." Delilah asked as the two girls made their way in front of the building where parents were dropping off their own children. Amalia nodded being down to the younger girls' level tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"yes, but remember tomorrow you have to walk home I have to go to work." Delilah nodded then reached out wrapping her arms around the older girls' shoulders giving her a big hug making Amalias heart fill with how much love Delilah showed her, as they pulled apart Amalia kissed the girl's cheek before standing up straight.

"Alright be good for your teachers and don't kick anyone please." Amalia told the younger girl before she ran off into the building, once her sister was out of sight Amalia pulled out her headphones to her iPod and made her way to her own school, at least charming high was only three blocks away from the elementary school making her walk not long at all.

Amalia didn't pay much attention to the other students as she walked down the high school hallways as they socialized, till someone threw a football at her back making iPod fall out of her hand and onto the floor she quickly picked it up seeing a big ass crack in the middle of the screen she turned around seeing a tall blond boy with a tall brunette boy. "WHAT THE FUCK." she yelled bending down and grabbing the football and throwing it at the back of the brunette's head.

the ball hit the boy in the back of the really hard making him curse out in pain, Amalia walked up to the two boys holding her iPod up. "That was for breaking my fucking iPod with your dumb ass ball, stupid ass doesn't even know how to throw the stupid thing right next time it won't be a ball I'll be throwing at you dumbass." once she was finished berating him, she went her own way again going over to her locker and quickly unlocking it grabbing the books she needed for her next two periods.

Amalia went through her first period fine making her way to her second one she walked alone till she felt someone's shoulder bump her own making her look to her side seeing the blond boy from earlier. "Sorry my friend threw that ball at you." He said making Amalia roll her eyes. "You sorry enough to buy me a new one." Amalia asked looking forward until the boy stopped her by standing right in front of her making her bump into his chest since he was a few inches taller than her.

She stepped back looking up at the boy finally noticing how cute he really was, she slightly blushed till she remembered why they were even talking. "How about I take you out." Amalia furrowed her brows tilting her head to the side. "And why would I want to do that." she asked making the boy give her a smile that could make a girl melt at just the sight, but Amalia wasn't going to cave that quickly she knew better than that.