~Chapter 12~

I was living peacefully until they came back, again

I was quietly walking towards Drishti Didi's room when I felt a pull on my hand. My body jerked by that sudden pull and I bumped into someone's chest.

Ivan.

This boy I swear!

I'm gonna kill him someday surely.

I didn't even have to check his face to know who he was. He's the only one who does all this to me.

I looked up to his face and saw him smirking. I squinted my eyes and gave him an unbothered look.

"Missed me, jaan?" The audacity!

I gave him a tight smile and said.

"Get. Away. From. Me."

I pushed him with a strong force and started walking. I heard him chuckle.

"Sherni" I heard him say under his breath and then again he started following me.

(Lioness)

"Why do you always run from me? Are you afraid that I will do something very inappropriate to you?" Ivan said while walking behind me. I scoffed and faced him back.

"I doubt you have that capability" I replied.

His eyes darkened and I saw his jaw tightened. I definitely hurt his male ego.
But do I care? Never.

He took a few steps towards me and grabbed my jaw. He leaned in towards me. Our breaths were fanning each other's face. I gulped and my body felt nervous.

Why am I feeling nervous? I should stay calm. What is wrong with me!

"Never doubt me jaan, you don't know what I am capable of and trust me, when you will get to know it, you will beg me to do more and more" He said in a deep sensual voice which was unusual.

I could feel my blood rushing towards my face. Our faces were so close that if one of us moved even a little, something might happen.

I saw him leaning his face side ways and I immediately turned my head to the other side. His lips landed on my cheek. A gasp left my mouth.

I hope no one saw us. We are literally in an open area. I turned my face towards him nervously and saw him smiling.

"Shameless" I muttered under my breath.

I pushed him slightly and started to run slowly.

I heard his footsteps again following me. What is wrong with this boy!! I'm so fed up.

I took a turn towards the terrace and he followed me.

"Why are you always after me?! Go away!! I hate you!" I said in frustration.