wiping his kisses (requested)

You adoringly stared into your boyfriend's soft brown eyes as he laid over you on the bed.

His fingers gently brushed against your cheek as you just enjoyed being with each other after a busy and tiring week.

"I've missed you." He whispered.

"I've missed you too."

His lips tugged into a sweet smile as the words left your lips and he leaned in to kiss your lips.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and melted as soon as his lips touched yours.

When he pulled away a few seconds later, he expected you to whine and ask him for another kiss like you usually do when he teases you like this.

But, instead, you decided to tease him.

You wiped his kiss away from your lips and watched his eyes fill with sadness at the sight.

"Hey, why you'd do that?" He frowned.

"Do what?"

"You wiped your lips. Was my kiss that bad?"

"Of course not, handsome." You said with a soft smile. "I just don't know what you're talking about. Come on, kiss me again."

He happily did as you said and put his perfect lips back on yours, his fingers brushing across your cheek once more as you kissed.

He pulled away to kiss your cheeks and when he saw the gleam in your eyes, he became desperate to kiss your neck.

But his heart dropped as soon as he saw you wipe away the kisses he'd left on your cheeks.

"Stop that!" He whined.

"Stop what?" You wondered.

"Wiping my kisses."

"I'm not." You said before staring in confusion at him.

He huffed before kissing you again, this time much more passionately than before.

You melted and he smirked as you tried to pull him closer and became needy for him.

But he pulled away with a smile before you could do anything else.

"See? You like my kisses. So now you won't wipe them away, right?"

"Oh, like this?" You asked before you went to wipe his kiss from your lips.

But he gently pushed your hand away and began to tickle your sides, making you laugh.

"Stop wiping my kisses. It makes my heart hurt." He said with a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was only teasing you." You spoke, gazing into his loving eyes.

"It made me feel like you don't like my kisses." He pouted.

"Baby, I love your kisses. Your lips are so soft and sweet and your kisses are just perfect, just like you."

His eyes sparkled and he kissed the corners of your lips.

"Kiss me again?"

"I don't know. After all of that mean teasing you did to me..." He paused as he pretended to think about it.

You cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for another kiss and he melted immediately.

Slowly, he pulled away and smirked at you before wiping his lips.

"Hey," You pouted.

"Got you." He laughed and kissed you again. "I love you, sweet girl."

"I love you too, baby, so very much."