2

Lei Shilian has always followed the same routine whenever his restaurant was closed. Which was the two days of weekend.

  First, he would visit Grandma Ning. Then he would head to the marketplace to look for any new ingredients or anything of interest. He would also eat lunch there by visiting a stall or something.

  After that, he would head straight to the White Mist Mountain. A mountain area just right outside the city.

  White Mist Mountain was actually a well known mountain range in the Jade Continent that was rich with spiritual energy. Naturally, it was also full of precious spiritual herbs and treasures that's beneficial for cultivators.

  However, since the place was practically a blessed land, countless dangerous and powerful beasts also occupies it.

  In short, it was a place brimming with opportunities alongside its danger.

  "I still wonder why this kind of blessed land stayed unoccupied by any Sect up 'till this point."

  Lei Shilian, who was leisurely going up the mountain with a simple handwoven basket behind him, curiously commented as he picked yet another spiritual herb.

  'Blessed land', it was a term used to describe places with dense amount of spiritual energy. As this places were extremely beneficial not only for human cultivators, but to anything.

  And White Mist Mountain being an unoccupied blessed land meant that there are currently no Sect claiming it under their exclusive territory. Simply put, it was still a "public property".

  It was worth mentioning that, in the whole Jade Continent, countless powerful Sect were always at each other's throats. Not missing any opportunity to surpass the others.

  And so, every noted blessed land that appeared in the Continent would always be vied over by the top powerhouses almost immediately.

  "Well, there's also that rumor going around that a reclusive Senior was actually living in this Mountain. For all I know, that might be the reason."

  Lei Shilian softly chuckled at that ridiculous rumor. He himself frequently enter this mountain every weekend, if a reclusive Senior was indeed living here then how come he did not know about it?

  He simply shook his head in amusement at the absurdity of it. Well it wasn't like it was any of his problem, so he pushed the thought at the back of his head and focused himself on his current task.

  He looked around to make sure he did not miss any spiritual herb before leisurely walking ahead. Although he looked relax, in fact, he actually had his guard up just in case.

  After all, White Mist Mountain is an uncharted territory full of high level beasts.

  Today, Lei Shilian planned to stay at the mountain for the whole night. So he would need to prepare a cave to shelter him for the night.

  Fortunately, he has already memorized every nook and cranny of this mountain. It didn't take long for him to find a suitable unoccupied cave. What's more, this cave was only a distance away from the lake.

  "It would be better if I start with collecting firewoods for the night ahead."

  Lei Shilian whispered to himself as he cleaned the inside of the cave with a simple Cleansing talisman he created himself. He also built some simple shelves and hooks to hang his basket on.

  As an Alchemist, his basket was specially imbued with charms and spiritual spells that preserves the freshness of the herbs placed inside. And so, he had no problem collecting precious herbs even if he was staying the night out.