Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The New Directive

The day had dawned bright and clear, but the atmosphere backstage at WWE was anything but serene. Rumors had been swirling for weeks about Triple H's latest directive, and tensions were running high as superstars anxiously awaited the news.

I was in the midst of a conversation with one of the other Divas when Triple H's voice echoed through the hallways, commanding the attention of everyone within earshot.

"Attention, everyone," he began, his tone brimming with authority. "As you all know, we're always looking for ways to keep the WWE universe engaged and entertained. And I believe I've come up with an idea that will do just that."

The anticipation in the air was palpable as Triple H revealed his latest plan: a romantic storyline involving none other than Roman Reigns and myself. My heart skipped a beat at the mention of Roman's name, a mix of dread and curiosity swirling in my stomach.

"As part of the storyline, Sasha will be joining the Bloodline," Triple H continued, his words sending shockwaves through the room. "Roman, I want you to take Sasha under your wing, show her the ropes, and make her feel like part of the family."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Joining the Bloodline? Working closely with Roman? It was a recipe for disaster as far as I was concerned. I shot Roman a glance from across the room, my eyes narrowing as I caught his cocky smirk. It was clear he relished the idea of being in charge of my training.

As the meeting adjourned and we dispersed, I found myself cornered by Triple H, his expression unreadable as he laid out the details of the storyline. "I know this might be a lot to take in, Sasha," he said, his voice surprisingly gentle. "But I truly believe this could be a game-changer for your career. Trust me on this."

I nodded, trying to hide my trepidation behind a facade of confidence. But deep down, I knew that working closely with Roman Reigns was going to be a challenge unlike anything I had ever faced before.

Later that day, as I stepped into the ring for my first training session with Roman, the tension between us was palpable. I could feel his eyes on me, his cocky smirk never leaving his lips as he put me through my paces.

"You ready for this, Sasha?" he taunted, his voice oozing with arrogance.

I gritted my teeth, fighting to keep my frustration in check as I prepared to face off against him once again. "As ready as I'll ever be," I replied, my voice laced with determination.

And so, our tumultuous journey together began, a collision of wills and egos that would test the boundaries of our patience and resolve. Little did we know, this storyline would take us on a journey neither of us could have ever imagined, challenging us in ways we never thought possible.