Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Reluctant Partnership

The weeks passed in a blur as Roman and I begrudgingly began to work together to plan our romantic storyline within the Bloodline. Despite my reservations and lingering animosity towards Roman, Triple H's directive left me with no choice but to go along with the plan.

As we sat down to discuss the details of the storyline, the tension between us was palpable. Roman lounged back in his chair, his trademark smirk firmly in place, while I sat across from him, arms crossed over my chest, every fiber of my being resisting the idea of working so closely with him.

"So, what's the plan, Tribal Chief?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

Roman's smirk widened, his gaze unwavering as he leaned forward, his eyes locking with mine. "We play up the forbidden romance angle," he said, his voice low and confident. "The WWE universe loves a good love story, especially one with a bit of drama and intrigue."

I rolled my eyes, fighting the urge to scoff at his arrogance. "And how exactly are we supposed to make this believable when I can't stand the sight of you?" I shot back, my frustration bubbling to the surface.

Roman chuckled, seemingly unfazed by my hostility. "Simple. We fake it till we make it," he replied, his tone infuriatingly casual.

I bristled at his suggestion, the idea of pretending to be in a romantic relationship with Roman making my skin crawl. But deep down, I knew he was right. If we were going to pull off this storyline convincingly, we would have to set aside our differences and work together.

Reluctantly, I nodded, begrudgingly accepting the reality of our situation. "Fine. But don't expect me to suddenly start liking you," I warned, my tone laced with defiance.

Roman grinned, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Wouldn't dream of it, Sasha," he replied, his voice teasing.

And so, we set to work, hashing out the details of our romantic storyline with a mix of reluctance and determination. Despite our mutual disdain for each other, there was an undeniable chemistry between us, a spark that refused to be extinguished. Little did we know, this forced partnership would lead us down a path neither of us could have ever anticipated, challenging us in ways we never thought possible.