5

JK's POV-

"He has a plan," she added.

"No no" I said, waving a finger at her.

"No spoilers."

"Spoilers for what, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. "We already dealt with the issue."

"We dealt with one issue"
I said.

"We still have many to contend with. And they all come back to the utter lack of trust between our Families."

"I don't disagree," Namjoon said, nodding. "Which is why open and honest sit-downs are important."

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"We're beyond talking. You and I both know it would never be enough."

"What do you propose then?"
Namjoon asked, giving me a dubious look.

To that, I raised a hand in the air, a cue to my man to knock on the door. And for the man inside to bring out Y/N.

"What the f#ck is this?"
Namjoon asked, body going tighter than ever before.

"My proposal." I said, shrugging.

"We could f#ck around with this war. We could each lose dozens of men and millions
of dollars. Or we can end it all right now. With an act of good faith." i added

"With a f#cking sacrifice,"
Su-ha snapped, practically vibrating with rage.

"Su-ha here doesn't approve of my plan."
I said, shooting her a barely-there smirk.

"Called it out of the Dark Ages, if I recall correctly,"
I told them.

"No!" Jin, Y/N's first older brother, said, quicker to figure out what was going on.

"I understand your hesitance," I agreed, nodding. "She is your little sister, after all," I said, waving the guard and his sister closer.

"I said no, Jungkook."
jin ground out, his gaze going to his sister.

"If you hurt her..."
he added, voice tight.

"She isn't harmed,"
I insisted. I'd been clear with my instructions. She would be no good to us if she was covered in
bruises. They would never believe I meant well with my plan then.

"She's been crying."
jin insisted.

My gaze shifted toward his sister. She'd been pleading for me not to lock her in the room the last time I'd seen her.

At that point, though, she hadn't been crying. She'd clearly been doing so since I'd left her, though.

Black mascara were dried on her pretty face. Her eyelids were swollen, and her eyes and cheeks red from the tears.

"I imagine it was startling to be snatched off the street"
I said, shrugging. Women had a lot to fear from strange men, after all.

"Sweety..."
Jin said, voice apologetic as he looked at his sister.

To that, Y/n merely shrugged. She'd been born into a mafia Family. At some level, she knew that shit like this went down, no matter how much her family likely tried to shield her from the reality of it.

"No!" jin said again.

"War it is then."
I said, moving to stand.

"Shall we start now?"
I asked, reaching for my gun as my men appeared from their hidden positions, surrounding the table as well as the men gathered there.