Chapter 3: Night shopping

Alex POV:

current location: Hideout

Time: 11:00 PM

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

 My eyes suddenly opened after a short slumber, I rubbed my eyes and turned off the watch alarm on my hand, I checked the time and got up from the bed to get ready for my next loot run, I emptied my duffle bag, and grabbed my ak near my bed.

 On this loot run, I want to go to the streets again to find a generator for the hideout because the place urgently needs some light, but the question is how the hell I can bring a heavy a*s generator into here?.... to be honest, I don't know, ill think about it after I found one, for now, I'll just go around the building and loot up the place.

 after I left the hideout, I went up from the manhole to see the sight of nighttime in the street of Tarkov, there was still some electricity running into the street light that shone the street, I covered the manhole back and heard a gunshot nearby, ignoring the fact I'm wrong to tell my self it will be safe at night to loot, I continue to walk to the opposite way from the gunshot, walking at the side of the street I arrived at the hardware store, the store has a lot of broken windows and broken door that hint the place already have been looted by the scav.

 I proceed to go towards the store anyway and pass the broken door, I see some stuff still lying around on the shelf, so I sling my AK and start looting up the store, after 20 minutes of looting and searching around the thing I found is :

1. 2x Insulating tape

2. 5x Bundle of wires

3. 1x Electric drill

4. 10x Light bulb in good condition

5. 1x Pliers

6. 1x Construction measuring tape

7. 2x WD-40 100ml

8. 2x pack of screws

"hmm, not bad, but I haven't found any generator yet", feeling disappointed and with no luck in finding a generator, I pack up my duffle bag and try to find another place to loot, I continue walking through the street I saw an abandoned police car on the side of the road.

I walked up into it and saw the car still untouched by the scav, feeling that I could get ammo or a gun from it, I tried to pry open the door but the car was locked shut, without any keys for the car, I grab my ak and smash the car window with the buttstock of my AK, but suddenly the car alarm is turned on and making a loud noise around the street,

"f*ck!!!, I have to search for it quickly!!", fearing that somebody will come here and check the commotion, In a panic I open the door lock and search the car in haste, I open the glove box and find an MP-443 handgun, and three 18 round mags for the gun.

While I putting the gun into my pocket and the mags into my chest rig I see a button for opening the car trunk and press it, the car trunk suddenly pops up in the back of the car, seeing the trunk is opened I move behind the car and open up the car trunk fully to see a PACA armor vest and a 2 box off 9x19mm PSO gzh inside the trunk, I pick up the box of pistol ammo into my duffle bag and carry the PACA armor in hand while I hastily move away from the police car.

 I run as fast as I can without looking back, not wanting anyone to see me and probably shoot me in sight I rush to the alleyways and hide there to catch my breath, " *huff* *huff*, okay that's a close one", take a deep breath I look at the new body armor I got, " PACA armor vest huh? better than nothing I guess", I remove my chest rig and put on the PACA on my body tightly, feeling more safer I put my chest rig back on and continue searching for that generator.