-Chapter 13-

Video one shot published-

If you want to keep watching the Video don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment. Next One shot will be updated after 100 likes. 

You can make scene requests from Oberoi Brothers Series from today.

Shay shook his head in disbelief. He found it hard to believe that his parents did not trust in his bhaiya.

"Mom and dad aisa kyun karenge, Big-b? They love Bhaiya "

"They do, Shay" Sam wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him closer, "but sometimes love is not enough. And you need to understand their situation too, the media had made a scandal out of the whole thing. Dad's name was all over the papers. They accused him of being a bad parent. They called bhaiya a 'pampered brat'. They hurled abuses at mom. Dad was named for the 'business man of the year'. That only added to the fumes. Mom and dad did not know how to handle the mess, and dadu did not help at all" Sam sighed.

"Dadu?" Shay stiffed. His big-b loved their grandfather. He adored him but Shay kept his distance. The old man was all warm and friendly before his parents and Big-b, but of late, behind their back he showed a different face. He never understood the reason for his behavior but never told anyone about it. He did not like troubling his parents for no reason and the old man was never mean to him. He only loved his big-b more, which was fine by him.

Sam nodded his head, "Dadu is set in his ways, Shay. He is old and orthodox. He loves bhaiya, but he loves his reputation more. When the debacle happened, he blamed mumma for everything. That created a lot of fiction between dad and dadu. They stopped talking to each other. Everything spiraled."

"And bhaiya walked out?" Shay shook his head. His mom always taught them that family was not an option, it was a priority. He did not understand why his bhaiya had to become so upset. If his parents scolded him for wrong reasons, he should have waited till they calmed down and then told them everything. They would have understood. His mom always calmed out after she scolded him, and she also made him understand where he went wrong. He would never walk away from her just because she did not trust him or yelled at him. He loved her too much to walk away from her.