-Chapter 14-

Scene requests made under the comments section of the video will be taken up. You have till Saturday 7 PM to make the requests. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and press the bell icon. 

Samrat looked at his father

Samrat looked at his father. Did he trust his dad? The answer was a resounding 'yes'. No matter what the man was guilty was, he loved Anita. He was a loyal husband. He married his mom knowing she had conceived a child out of wedlock. When the whole world branded his mother as characterless and called her names for having chosen to given birth to him, Abhishek treated her with respect. He accepter her with dignity and gave Samrat his name. 

He might have never wanted him, but he took him in. For a brief period of time Abhishek must have also loved him. That was proof enough of his loyalty. He would never betray his wife.

"You do not answer a question with another question, dad. I did not ask you, if you betrayed mom. I asked you what were you doing with that woman. Now answer that question."

Abhishek shook his head, that was not the answer he wanted to hear, but he understood that his son was not ready to give him any other answer.

"I don't know" He answered in a tired tone.

"What do you mean by you do not know? That is you in the picture dad. You are standing right next to the woman. How can you not know?"

"I don't know Samar. It was our annual day party. More than thousand people attended that function. Adarsh Bharadwaj was one of them, but I did not remember seeing her there. Your mom was by my side always. She must have stepped inside to put Shay to bed. I do not know when this photograph was taken, or why anyone felt the need to take the photograph."

Samrat looked back at the photograph. Now that his dad had mentioned he could see a lot of things. The angle in which the photograph was taken was a little off. His dad was standing there with a few guests.  Sahana was standing close by but it did not like she was conversing with his father, rather she was looking at someone else.