! special chap !

" Hey, [Y/N]-chan! "
Haruka calls then runs over to [Y/N] giddily while Dazai walks with both his hands in his pockets.
" Today is your birthday right~? You said it was on [b/d] and today is [b/d]! "
[Y/N] looks over to her watch to check the date today,
" Ah, yes. It seems so. Thank you for reminding me. "
Dazai raises a brow,
" Hm? Don't tell me you forgot, [Y/N]-chan? "
Dazai leans over infront of her, only having inches between their faces apart, making [Y/N] feel uncomfortable.
' You're my favourite character, but personal space, please.. '
She backs two steps away in awkwardness,
" Uh, yes.. It was due to work and stuff. "
Haruka says,
" Right~ We were thinking of taking you to somewhere. "
[Y/N] raises a brow,
" Like, right now..? "
" Yes, right now. I'm also gonna try and see if Ranpo-san and others wanna join. Give me a second. "
Haruka walks over to Ranpo who was eating his potato chips,
" Yo, Ranpo-san. Wanna come with us somewhere for [Y/N]-chan's birthday? "
Ranpo stops chewing,
" Hm? [Y/N]? Birthday..? "
He thinks, then decides,
" Hmm, fine. Only if there will be snacks. "
" Of course there will be. "
Kenji perks up from out nowhere,
" A birthday party? For [Y/N]? I wanna tag along! "
" Alright! "

After some while, they all got some others which were Atsushi, Kunikida and Yosano.
" Where's Tanizaki-san and Naomi-san? Are they not going? "
Atsushi asks, then Kunikida replies,
" They're.. 'busy'. Also, why am I the one who has to drive this cramped van!? I was the one invited so why!? "

Dazai answers chirpily,
" Dunno~ By the way, it isn't even cramped in here. And, you're the only one who knows to drive in here, Kunikida-kun~ "
" Forreal. "
Haruka follows and Kenji nods repeatedly while smiling.
Kunikida starts with his teeth gritting in annoyance,
" Then, can't [Y/N] drive!? "
Yosano replies while huffing to Kunikida,
" Nuh uh. No can do. She's the birthday girl, don't you know? "
" Kunikida-san, I can drive if you want me to.. "
[Y/N] says nervously.
Kunikida replies,
" Tsk. Whatever. "
Meanwhile in the back where Kenji, Ranpo, Yosano, Dazai and Atsushi sat all together, Ranpo and Kenji, was snoozing their lifes out, sleeping.

______________________________________

Mind you, Fukuzawa gave all the members of the ADA a day off just to celebrate [Y/N]'s birthday.

And thus, after some time, bickering and chattering going on in the van, they finally arrive to the place.

Ranpo and Haruka groggily wakes up, accidently bumping into each others' head when doing it.
[Y/N], the gentlewoman she is, she opens the door for the four at the back.
" Ah? [Y/N]-chan opening the door for us? What an honor it is! "
Dazai and Haruka exclaims in unison, smugly.
Kunikida scoffs behind [Y/N] saying,
" Tsk! Idiots! How could you get [Y/N] to open the door for you while you were just sleeping!? "
[Y/N] smiles sugarly to Kunikida,
" It's fine, Kunikida-san. They're the one who thought to celebrate my birthday that even I forgot after all. "
Kenji jumps out of the van happily and excitedly, making the scene melt [Y/N]'s heart.

Once [Y/N] turns her head around to take a good look at what the place is, her eyes widen in surprise, then awe to seeing a themepark, to which she had never gone one to before. Screams due to fear and happy cheers from the events that was happening there filled the themepark and made [Y/N] scrunch her nose up from her sound sensitivity, but despite the loud, ecstatic, cheery noises, she was excited. Really is.

Kenji jumps around happily,
" Where should we go first, guys!? "

______________________________________

A/N :

in 2 days is gonna be my birthday!! (may 17th)

______________________________________
★★★

- 641 words -