Underworld (Part 1)

The three of them continued to fall freely with the falling speed increasing every second, Naku focused his thoughts on thinking of a way to survive the current situation.

"...LUMINA! IS THERE ANY MAGIC YOU KNOW THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THINGS?" Naku shouted to Lumina while hugging Nano so she wouldn't fly away from him.

"HMM... THERE IS! BUT I HAVE TO FOCUS TO PREPARE THE MAGIC" Lumina answered Naku.

"THEN-" Naku suddenly stopped talking and turned around to see a giant eagle with 4 red wings flying towards him.

"AAAH! WHAT IS THAT CREATURE?!" Naku kicked the eagle's head and made it move away but the eagle flew back quickly after him.

"AH.. THAT'S A CRIMSON EAGLE, ITS FLIGHT SPEED IS A LITTLE SLOWER THAN A USUAL EAGLE BUT ITS CLAWS CAN CRIPPLE SOMEONE!" Lumina shouted at Naku because the distance between them had started to widen since they fell.

"FOCUS YOUR MAGIC ON NANO SINCE SHE CAN'T FLY BECAUSE THE FALLING SPEED IS TOO FAST FOR HER TO HOLD, IF WE CAN SLOW HER FALL DOWN WE CAN HOLD ONTO HER AND FALL SLOWLY TOO! HERE!" Naku threw Nano at Lumina "I WILL TRY TO HOLD THIS EAGLE" Naku then drew his sword and channeled his mana.

While Lumina focused on casting her magic on Nano, Naku parried all of the eagle's claws carefully so as not to get scratched at all, the eagle flew higher and quickly threw itself towards Naku to increase the strength of its claws, Naku slashed the eagle's legs and penetrated its body.

KYAK! The sound of the eagle's cry in pain was so loud, making Naku's ears hurt a little, Naku then plunged his sword deeper and cut it in two.

"Damn... because the speed of the fall getting faster, it's hard for me to breathe." Naku saw a group of 4 Crimson Eagles flying towards him quickly.

"It must be because of that dying scream..." Naku closed his eyes and focused his thoughts on the flow of mana.

"NAKU USE MANA CHANGING MAGIC THAT YOU DID WHEN HOLDING THE CRYSTAL I GAVE YOU!" Nano shouted at Naku.

(Thats right... how could I forget that magic...) Naku thought and channeled his mana to feel the sensation he felt when changing his mana.

His mana flowed through his hands and just as it flowed into his sword, he changed the mana according to the attributes he felt from the crystal at that time, his mana then turned golden yellow.

"Huh..? This is different but I guess I can only do like this." Naku saw that the mana coating his sword was a shining yellow mana that felt hot but not as hot as he remembered.

Naku slashed one of the eagles and severed all four of its wings, but the other eagles were immediately alert and flew to keep their distance. The three eagles then opened their mouths wide and shot poisonous liquid at almost the same speed as their flying speed, Naku slashed at the poison and avoided it.

"Damn... they're smart too, I can't get close." Naku muttered and looked at Nano.

"NANO, CAN THIS MANA CHANGING MAGIC BE CONTROLLED TO FORM SOMETHING?" Naku shouted while deflecting the poison liquid that flew towards him.

"YOU CAN BUT...ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO?" Nano shouted in response

"WE WON'T KNOW WITHOUT TRYING IT." Naku channeled more mana into his left hand and closed his eyes to focus on it.

Naku channeled a large amount of mana and turned it into golden yellow mana and tried to form a weapon in the form of a spear, the mana moved little by little to form it but only formed the handle.

"Tch.. at least this is for now..!" Naku threw it hard and it hit one of the wings of the eagle in front of him, making the eagle fly unbalanced.

"Ugh... again...!" Naku created a new light spear handle with a little more speed and threw it but missed.

Naku sheathed his sword again and created 2 light spear handles in both hands and then threw them at the eagle in front of him, one of the handles hit the eagle's head and killed it.

"TWO MORE..!" Naku channeled more mana and made the handle a little longer before then throwing it at one of the eagles.

The two handles missed and one of the eagles behind him flew towards him trying to claw him, Naku quickly ducked and drew his sword before then slashing it at the eagle splitting it in half.

"ONE..!" Naku channeled enormous mana in his right hand and formed a perfect spear of light for the first time.

When he was about to throw it, suddenly his heart beat quickly and he vomited blood.

"UGh..?" Naku saw his blood fall but then kept holding the spear of light.

The eagle flew around and shot poison before flying behind Naku to scratch him. Naku repelled the poison with the spear of light he was holding and kicked the eagle before strangling it on the neck.

"..HMPH..!!!" Naku gritted his teeth and endured the pain that was going on in his body. He stabbed the spear very deeply into the body of the Eagle he was strangling and throwing it down.

"Huff... huff... my body became weak... what happen.." Naku felt dizzy and looked at Lumina who had successfully cast her magic.

"NAKU..! I'VE CASTED IT TO NANO!" The magic cast by Lumina enveloped Nano's body and made Nano's body fall slowly as Nano tried her hard to hold Lumina from fall even faster, Nano quickly flew towards Naku and Lumina caught him. Lumina holds Nano's body so he doesn't fall faster because Nano's body has been cast by slowing magic.

"Naku, are you okay?" Lumina said with a worried face seeing Naku cleaning the blood from his mouth.

"...Yeah, what was that, why did I suddenly vomit blood and get dizzy my body also get weaken." Naku said and looked at the two of them.

"I think it might be Mana Shock, it happens because you release a lot of mana and leave only a little for your body, it makes your heart imbalance and makes your blood vessels disturbed or even damaged in severe cases." Nano said answering Naku's question.

"I think it's because the way I channel my mana is... somewhat wasteful not efficient?" Naku said.

"Oh... you know things so quickly..." Lumina said and smiled looking at Naku.

"It's okay, your body will absorb the surrounding mana to slowly heal anything damaged in your body, you just need to rest." Nano said in a worried tone.

"..." Naku saw one of the Undeworld islands right below them.

"We're almost there, since we landed in the Sea of ​​Cloud area, we have to go to the area where the rebel group is, and... it's a little far." Lumina said to Naku and Nano.

The three of them then set foot on the island and Naku looked around realizing that they were on the edge of the right side of the island.

"Lumina, there is buying and selling here too, right?" Naku looked at Lumina.

"Of course, we will immediately buy cloak to reduce attention and not be exposed to local residents" Lumina smiled and said to Naku.

They then walked towards the front gate of one of the islands they were standing on in the Sea of ​​Cloud area.