CHAPTER 6: THE DON

"Good. I need to go."
_______________

...fuck that god of Mako...

Why where they being so dramatic? Wasn't blindfolding him enough? What's the essence of the bag over his head?

They'd just gotten to the old man's abode, and were leading the bounded up omega into the mansion. The air smelt different, much more breathable unlike that of the silo's which smelt of sweat and hot iron roof.

He was pushed to the ground again and his blindfold was taken off. Honestly, he was thankful for that, for his eyes were beginning to ache for being closed for too long.

This place was familiar. Yes, this was the place the omega had last seen his father, before he disappeared completely from his life, leaving him to this cruel fate. Min Hungjae was seated in front of his table, irritating gaze on him.

There were two guards standing behind Hoseok, restricting any tricky actions.

"Take off his gag." The old man commanded, picking up his phone.

Finally!

Hoseok cracked his neck to the side, stretching the muscles of his mouth as he did so, the relief of the removed gag slowly replacing the numbing pain.

"Got anything to say?" The old man asked, Hoseok could pick out his taunting tone.

Though tempted to spit at the man, he remained quiet. He wasn't stupid, this was a part of his plan.

-

"If it's true you're being taken away tomorrow, you have to pretend to be tamed, until you feel it's the right time to strike."

He recalled Mako's advice.

"If he finds out you're not what he want, it'll be harder for you. Don't strike immediately, wait two days or three, or even a month or a year and master everything, find his weak points and his strength. You could find well trusted allies to assist you too. Only then can you strike. Hunjae is a very powerful man, was once the Don of the Min Mafia before handing it over to his son. Be thankful you're not meeting his son, cause he's even more worse, it will be extremely hard to bring him down."

"But what if I meet him?"

"I pray you won't." Mako had responded immediately. "I haven't heard much about him, but I've heard he's really dangerous, he doesn't hesitate to end whatever messes with his part. He's the present Don of the min Empire, and ever since his entry, the min Empire had grown stronger. I'm not sure you'll be able to survive if you attempt anything with him, so I'll just pray you aren't given to him."

He knew this was a test. If he said anything now, it'll surely be the beginning of his failed mission. So he remained quiet all through, blank gaze staring back at the old man.

The old man smirked, leaning back into his seat, "I thought as much." He muttered to himself. Just as he said that, the door opened.

"The Don is here sir." A female voice spoke, head bowed down in respect.

"It's about time." The old man sat up on his seat, elbows resting on his table. "Send him in."

.
.
.

Yoongi stared blankly at the omega looking back at him kneeling on the floor, hands tied up firmly with a strong rope. He looked a little different and more matured than he'd seen in the picture, long healthy auburn hair falling down to his waist. He was pretty... no prettier than he'd seen in the picture.

He turned his gaze to his father. "Where's my sister... and mom."

"Not until I approve you really want that package." He spoke, pointing to the omega.

"Don't test me, old man!" The Alpha growled, glaring gaze at the old man.

"Calm down son. You'll see them very soon, but I need to know you're really accepting my package. "

"I want him. Now, where are they."

The old man smiled in satisfaction. "Bring them in." He commanded, and not a few seconds passed was a young girl of about twelve or thirteen years and a woman, probably in her late thirties or early forties, brought inside.

"Opah!!" The little girl squealed, running towards Yoongi, wrapping her little arms around his torso.

Yoongi smiled down at her, ruffling her hair, he turned to his mother who had a worried gaze on the omega kneeling on the floor.

"Family." Hoseok found himself almost gagging at the word, completely irritated by their affection.

To the omega, family members were nothing but burden, traitors,  that should be gotten rid of as quick as possible.

He hated the worried gaze the woman was giving to him, He could do nothing right now but just stare blankly at her, for his mind was honestly blank right now.

The Don??  Was he really being handed over to the man Mako had prayed for him not to meet?? Fuck that God of Mako!! What could he do now, they hadn't planned anything, does that mean he would be their property for the rest of his life?... No!

Hoseok was determined to set himself free no matter what. If it meant death, then he would die for his freedom.

He still remained calm, cooking up a new plan in his head. One thing he'd just picked up now was that this Don also hated and disrespected his father. He could use them against each other.

"Take him." Yoongi commanded the two guards that had been standing behind him.

Once again, the omega could feel the strong grip on both of his arm as they led him out of the mansion. Thankfully, the heavy chain on his legs were removed now, he could walk freely.

Being pushed into a car, he was met with another set of guards, all in suits this time. They seemed more professional and experienced. Hoseok signed, leaning his back into his seat. Mako was right, This surely was more harder than they'd planned. There were guards sitting on both of his sides, one on the passenger seat, and one behind the wheel.

The Don, who's real name he'd still not known was in the car in front with his mother and sister.

Good. At least he could attempt an escape right now to test his fate, since he was already out of Hungjae's sight.

Hoseok took note of the car's interior. It was something he hadn't come across in his entire life.  It was probably a new model for all the cars he knew his father had before he was held hostage were not as beautiful as this.

.
.
.

Here you go guys. Please don't forget to vote.

Actually I wasn't intending on updating today since I haven't reached my required votes, but one of you inspired me to. So shout out to her/him.