26. Just like the old times

Jake's pov

"Yah! Jake" someone whispers yells trying to wake me up , making me groan in annoyance and turn to the other side of the bed. The curtains are opened and the light of the sun directly flashes on my face making me squint my eyelids.

"Sim jaeyun wake up!" I hear heeseungs playful voice trying to wake me up and I finally open my eyes sitting up and look at him who's smiling mischievously. "What?"

"Old times"

"Yeah old times" i grin at him and he walks up to me giving me a bro hug and i hug him back.

"Damn it's been so long since we last did a bro hug"

"I know i missed this so much"

"Me too bro"

"Im sorry i had to leave you like that" i give him an apologetic smile and he pats my shoulder , assuring me that it's alright. "What happened is now left in the past , im glad you came back and decided to tell us the truth" he smiles widely making me smile as well.

"It's never too late you know" i nod my head smiling like an idiot getting emotional early in the morning. "Now hurry up and get ready everyone's waiting for you at the table". He exits the room and i get up to get fresh.

I walk down the stairs only to be greeted by everyone. "Morning sim jake" jay gives me his infamous grin and Sunghoon smiles at me as well . Yeji who's heeseungs girlfriend aslso waves from the kitchen counter , probably cooking something "Good morning hyung!" Jungwon and sunoo beam happily making me chuckle.

Gosh i missed this so much.

"Good morning everyone-"

"Good morning jake" i turn around at the soft voice greeting me and smiling warmly at me , melting my heart all over again. I can't help but smile back and wider than ever. "Good morning....rose" i say and she smiles again while chuckling. We both walk to the table when Sunghoon side hugs kissing her on the cheek.

She smiles looking at Sunghoon who's already greeting her good morning. I look away and sit on the seat infront of aera and Sunghoon . Both of them giggle whispering something inaudible to me , but i can clearly see aera blush because of his words.

Ouch...

Yeji , jay and heeseung serve breakfast and sit on their respected places , everyone begins to eat . "Thank you for the food!"

All of us chat with eachother, and the boys tell me everything that happened while i was away and surprisingly, they are still comfortable talking to me and seem happy , no one seems to be awkward as if i never left. While we eat and talk , heeseung calls aera "aera...."

She looks at heeseung waiting for him to speak. "Have you and jake made up?" Everyone falls silent on the table and yeji slaps heeseungs shoulder making him hiss "what was that for?"

"For once learn to use your brain , they just met again yesterday and your trying to make them uncomfortable again!?" She scolds him infront of everyone and seeing a sulking heeseung everyone bursts into laughter.

"Dont pay attention to him rose , he's just high early in the morning" yeji says to aera while glaring at heeseung who's pouting like a kid infront of his girlfriend who's mad. Aera chuckles shaking her head "no it's fine , now that you have said it , i think i should consider doing that now if we dont want things to be more awkward"