my loves. prt 2

Here ya go prt 2 cuz i am nice.

~♡~

"Did you do what i askesd?

"Yes mom"

"Good, now be what you had to be a long time ago"

"Yes mom"

~♡~

Its been 2 years since wednesday broke up with enid. She had left school not long after. And let anything know abiut her to her friends.

Those two years were worse for enid. You would say, it was her own choice, but enid regretted that choice deeply.

After wednesday left her, ajax threated her horribale. Hé jjst made her fall for him more, till hé had her in the palm of his hands.

Hé was never nice. Hé did what he wanted with her, and dint care. Behind her back cheated more then you could count on two hands, and dint give a shit about enid anymore.

Enid couldnt believe her life was worse ever since the girl left her.

Now after those two years. Enid finnaly got the courage and broke up with him, but it wasnt filling the empty piece that was still in her heart.

And maybe that would be filled again.

~♡~

Enid sat in class and talked to yoko. Today would be a new student. Miss thornhil made everyone silent once she came into class with a smike.

"Good moring boys and girls. We had no homework so that means we could just start with class. But before i want you to introducé someone" Miss thornhill raised her hand a girl with short hair till her shoulders, bangs, and Black and White clothing came into the class. She wasnt that long.

"Maybe you remeber her. But for the new ones welcome back wednesday addams" the girl dint had any expression on her face.

She seemed lifeless.

Enid ofcourse remebered, so did yoko. She open mouthed looked between enid and addams.

The girl looked down at her feet, she wasnt ashamed, she just dint want to see enid. Ofcourse she remeberd her.

Her partens forced her to go back, done with her just hanging out in her room, they knew she was very smart and actully dint need school, but she had to socialize.

Wednesday hated her partents for that.

Shs trued not to look the same, but that ofcourse dint work, everyone would remeber the only girl that only wore Black.

She did miss enid, but she dint want to admit that, probably she was still with ajax. And yes it still hurted whenever she tought about that.

"You can sit next to xavier. Im sure you remeber him" the brunnete nodded. She knew him.

The boy had a big smile on his lips, that both enid and wednesday wanted to slap off his face. She dint say anything and went to sit down next to him.

She dint spoke the whole class, only when miss thornhill asked her something. After class she stood up and just went away.

Not releasing yoko follwed her.

"Addams that you?" Shs asked. Still a bit schocked that addams was back.

The brunnte nodded. And looked at yoko sidewise.

"That look is good on you you know?" Yoko said and toghter they walked to mext class.

"Are you flirting with me tanaka?" The brunnete teased.

"You wishe." Yoko laughed. "Its good to see you back you know?"

Wednesday could only nod.

~♡~

At lunch, theg sat toghter at the same table, today weds, had class with at least one of them. To her pleausre enid was still there.

What surpirsed her is that ajax wasnt seen kn their table. Rather was with one of the populair girls hugging eachother. She raised an eyebrow to yoko.

"They broke up a year ago" she whispered.

"Oh" is all she could mutter.

"Hey wens" xavier said. And sat next to her. Wednesday rolled her eyes. She dint like this guy but still pretened not yo know the crush hé had on her.

"Hi" she said. She was used to people calling her weds or wens.

"So why did you go away for so long?" Hé asked and did as if it were natrual to ask that.

"Thats none of your bissness. And if it was my choice i wouldnt be here" she said harsly.

"Thats the wednesday we know" bianca said proudy. Wich made wednesday smile a little bit.

Enid could only watch, she dint dare to say anything. She wanted to but dint know if she would respond.

Lunch was soon over and they still had three classes to go...

~♡~

After classes wednesday walked to her dorm. Ofcourse it was with enid. She dint mind the idea but also did.

The girl was already in the room doing her home. Wednesday remeberd the routine the two had when dating.

Enid tunred around and saw the short girl looking at her. She smiled slightly.

"Hi" she said.

"Hello" wednesday replied.

The two kept looking at eachother getting lost in each others gaze. How mucg enid wanted to just run up to her and Kiss her.

But she couldnt.

Wednesday went to shower and after that went to bed. Enid Did the same.

And both peachfully slept secretly happy that they were toghter again.

~♡~

Its been 2 months since wednesday was back. The relatioship between the two girls was good in no time.

So feelings dint wait long.

The two were bestfriends. And soon eere know as the girls who did everything togghter.

Ofcourse ajax died of jealousy but enid dint care. She dint had wednesday back.

Yet.

Bur she was thinking about risking a Kiss. She dint know if she would Kiss back and there was a risk she psuhed away.

But since the two were contandly flirting it wasnt hard to see the feelings between the two.

So why not?

~♡~

The two sat on enids bed painting nails. Ofcourse teasing and flirting with each other.

Enid found it the time to finnaly risk a Kiss.

So when she was close engough to the brunnte, who dint mind the closeness. She painted her nails and slowly leaned closer exclaiming it was for the nails.

Once she was done she raised her head, wednesday was about to also raise her head, when enid lifted her chin.

She blushed. And saw Enid lean closer. But wednesday dint know if this was a good thing.

Things came jnto her head but before she could protets enids lips touched hers.

It was the best feeling she had in years.

~♡~

Here ya all go happy end.