I love you, Rudra

Saudamini POV -

My eyes fluttered open as the rays of light escaped through the curtain slits. I woke up with a beautiful feeling in my heart, feeling a lot lighter.... Happier. It was a feeling of love. My heart skipped a beat at her thought, the way she held me..... Looked at me with fire in her eyes.... The way she kissed me..... Everything was so addicting with her. She filled my entire being with a feeling that was so foreign to me.....so exquisite..... Unknown but beautiful.....I shivered thinking about what would happen in the library tonight.... Goosebumps arose on my body at the thought of our closeness.. Our proximity.

I slowly got off the bed and made my way towards the washroom. I took a quick bath, washing my hair. I got ready into a maroon lehenga... I was braiding my hair loosely when I heard the door banging from the other side....it was continuous.... Urgent.... Desperate.... Who was it so early in the morning!!!

Coming.... Coming....I shouted as I made my way to the door, opening it. There stood Bhadra bhaisa and Kritika with grief stricken faces. I glanced at bhaisa and was horrified to see patches of blood on his kurta.

Bhaisa..... blood.... Are... Are you ok... Is everything fine... Are you hurt? I asked him frantically.

He has tears in his eyes, my worry started to increase at his behaviour, I was getting desperate. Both of them came in quietly. Bhaisa held me by my shoulders and looked at me painfully, I was getting scared with each passing moment.... What was happening!!!!

Saudamini....I.... I.....he choked at the loss of words, fresh tears running down his cheeks.

Bhaisa, what's wrong.... Why are you crying and this blood.... What's happening? I asked him with urgency. He and Kritika glanced at each other tentatively and looked back at me.

Saudamini....Si....Simha....was attacked by assassins this morning, he said in a painful voice. I felt like an earthquake hitting me. My eyes widened with shock. As I took the news..... Assassin? But we were together last night....what.. 

They attacked her on the way to the Mandir. She managed to kill 5 of them.... But the 6th one... He shot an arrow at her...... she's lost a lot of blood..... She's unconscious ... He cried bitterly..... barely finishing the sentence.

I felt the earth snatched beneath my feet, I felt like collapsing on the ground, but Kritika held me tightly, I couldn't believe my ears, just yesterday.....we were giving sweet promises to each other ..... Now...

Sambhaalo swayam ko..... Saudamini....Bhaisa tried pacifying me, but nothing seemed to be working. I was still in shock, I didn't know how to process it, my worst fears were turning into reality....I looked at Kritika 's face which was grief stricken. Ultimately, my dam broke and I hugged her and cried uncontrollably.

Ye....yeh....kya...hogya..... Kritika...... Kunwarisa.....mrityu ke kagaar par....hai....main....main....I sobbed bitterly. Kritika gently detached herself from me and held my cheek and made me look at her....

Dhairya rakhiye Rajkumari. Kunwarisa jaldi hee theek hojayengi....mujhe aapke Prem par....aur Mahakal ke aashirwad par poorna vishwas hai, unhe kuch nahi hoga....she said with determination. It was a hard time to grasp her words....I wanted to believe her every word, but my fears were getting the better of me.... Only one solution to that....I had to see her...

Bhaisa, take me to her.....where is she? I Asked.

Bhaisa looked apprehensively at Kritika. She's in her chamber, Saudamini..... But I don't think if it's a good idea for you to see her like that....She wouldn't want you to feel the pain because of her.... Bhaisa tried convincing me, but I had none of it