"Soulful - Sacred Union"

Author,

As Viyansh stepped into the room, he was met with a sight that took his breath away. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of white roses, their delicate petals adorning every surface, while the soft glow of candles cast a warm and romantic ambiance throughout the space.

His gaze was drawn irresistibly to the bed, where a breathtaking display of red roses awaited. Each bloom seemed to radiate with passion and desire, creating a striking contrast against the purity of the white surroundings. Strewn across the floor, petals formed a path, leading him towards the heart of the room.

But it was his wife, adorned like a vision of ethereal beauty, who truly captivated him. Draped in her red saree, she wore her wedding veil delicately over her head, the fabric gently obscuring her features like a veil of mystery. Sitting regally at the center of the bed, she exuded an aura of grace and allure, her presence akin to that of a newlywed bride awaiting her groom.

For Viyansh, the scene before him was nothing short of magical. The love and devotion evident in every detail filled his heart with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and adoration. In this moment, surrounded by beauty and wrapped in the embrace of his beloved wife, he felt truly blessed beyond measure.

As Viyansh stood at the threshold of the room, his senses overwhelmed by the breathtaking sight before him, he couldn't help but feel a sense of shock and confusion. This elaborate display of romance and intimacy was something he hadn't anticipated, at least not so soon.

Lost in a whirlwind of emotions, he remained rooted to the spot, his mind racing to comprehend the significance of it all. Despite understanding the underlying message behind the romantic gesture, he found himself grappling with a sense of disbelief.

Time seemed to stand still as he stood there, his thoughts consumed by the surreal scene unfolding before him. It wasn't until Vaidehi's gentle call broke through his reverie that he snapped back to reality, her voice pulling him from his thoughts and drawing him towards her.

Vaidehi: "Aap Puri raat vahi rehne Wale hai toh bata dijiye main so jati hu." 
(If you're staying there all night, just let me know so I can go to sleep.)

As Viyansh approached Vaidehi, his heart filled with a tender mixture of awe and affection. Gently settling in front of her, he found himself captivated by her radiant beauty, every detail of her adornment adding to her enchanting allure.

His gaze drifted to her delicate feet, adorned with alta (a red liquid usually Indian women apply in their feet) and adorned with anklets that emitted a soft, melodic jingle as he tapped them lightly. The sight brought a smile to his lips, the sound of the anklets echoing the joy that danced in his heart.

With a gentle touch, he leaned forward to press a kiss to her feet, a gesture of reverence and adoration for the woman before him which baught a smile on her face. Removing her anklets with care, he set them aside, each movement infused with a tenderness that spoke volumes of his love for her.

His attention then shifted to her hands, adorned with intricate henna designs that spoke of timeless tradition and beauty. Taking her hands in his own, he pressed a kiss to her knuckles, his lips lingering in a silent homage to her grace and elegance.

Just as he was about to release her hand, her voice, soft and gentle, broke the silence, drawing his gaze back to her veiled visage.

Vaidehi: "Aapka naam toh dundhiye hathon me."
(Find your name in my hands.)

With a gentle smile playing on his lips, Viyansh tenderly turned Vaidehi's hand to admire the intricate patterns adorning her palm. As he traced his fingers over the delicate designs.