is that her!?

Haerin's pov

I'm now walking to school since my bike has a flat tire. Always me like bro can't it be someone else.

Once I got there I saw uh what's her name Danielle yeah I think Hyein said that's her name.

But what is she doing here so early. When she looked at me our eyes met. I looked away but I could still feel her looking at me.

I walking in the school building and got to my locker. I got some books out and closed it.

"Geez!" I jumped up to see that girl I dropped my books. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she apologizes.

I just got down to pick up the books she did to. "It's okay you don't have to help me" I tell her but she ignores me.

When I reached for the last book I see that our hands were almost gonna touch so I stopped my hands.

I think she was a little sad when I did why? I stood back up and she gave me the rest of my books. "Have I seen you before?" She all of a sudden asks me.

"I don't think so now bye" I say and turned around. She got Infront of me before I could walk of.

"Were you at my concert yesterday?" She asks "well yeah I didn't have choice" I tell her. She then looks into me eyes. "Were you the person that was reading at the back?"

Why is she asking me these questions "uh yeah now bye" I say trying to escape. But she walks Infront of me again! I groaned.

"What do you want now!?" I yell ask. I can tell she is surprised by my sudden question. I can see alot of people are now whispeing and looking at us.

"Hey leave her alone nerd!" I can hear a person say. I backed away "yeah get lost loser!" Someone else yelled. Soon a lot of people where yelling at me.

I just ran out of there danielle tried to stop me but I just ran. I ran to the library and went to my hiding spot Hyein was already there.

I have tears in my eyes from all of those people. When Hyein looked at me she stood up "what happend hae?" She asked me worriedly.

I began crying and she just hugged me "it's okay I'm here now" she whispered. I then continue to cry while Hyein comforted me.

After a while I fell asleep on the ground in hyein's arms.

Danielle's pov

After she ran away with tears in her eyes I felt mad for the people that yelled at her. "Hey people she didn't do anything!" I yelled and people apologized.

"Not to me to her" I scoffed and walked to my locker.
-----------------

I'm now just walking with Hanni and minji to the cafeteria.

Then this tall girl came up to us. "I just wanted you to know but she cried thanks to you remember that" the girl said and walked away.

I immediately know who she is talking about. Minji and hanni looked confused at me. "Uh what does she mean by that?" Hanni asked me.

I explained it to them once we sat down. "Oh i feel so bad for the poor girl" minji says to us.

Hanni and I nod. I then see her and her friend sit in the cafeteria but haerin had her hood on. Now I feel even worse.

How do I fix this all I wanted is to be friends with her now I'm probably not even allowed to talk to her from her personal bodyguard.

I have to make things right. But how the hell. I'll think of something.