making up with her

Danielle's pov

It's the next day and I'm currently waiting for that girl. I don't really have a plan.

I see her on her bike. She steps off and goes to lock it. When she is busy locking it I approach her. "Hey I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen I jus-"

She cut me off "you just what, what were you trying to do" she asks me. "I just wanted to ask you why you were reading and not enjoying the concert" it tell her

She just scoffed "sirieusly, that's it listen here Danielle or whatever your name is is it not normal to you if I don't like you're concerts?" She asks me.

"But why don't you like them?" I ask her. She just sighed "why do I always have to explain why there is no why Danielle" she said to me very annoyed.

"I'm sorry that I made you cry" I say to her. She stayed quiet then some random person came up to us "hey nerd I heard you yelled at Danielle yesterday"

Me and her look confused at the person. The person then punched haerin on her waist.

"Aw.." haerin said in a whisper. "What are you doing that's not cool go away" I yelled at the person and they ran off.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the nurse's office. "Hey nurse someone punched her" I hurriedly say as I got there.

"Oh Kang haerin go sit there" so the girl's name is Kang haerin that's a very bieutiful name.

She sat down and the nurse came to her. She lifted her shirt revealing a tiny bruise on her waist. "It's not that big of a deal ladies." Haerin sighed in relief.

I was too busy looking at her bare skin. Why does she look so hot all of a sudden. I kept on looking.

Then haerin put her hoodie back down and then i came back to reality.

She stood up and walked to me "care to move or do I need to tell at you again?" She asked I was to focused looking at her.

Her eyes look like a cat and then her lips..."hello" I came back to reality. "Hi can you move now I'm losing my patience"

I then nod but I grabbed her arm "can you forgive me please" I begged her and she sighed in defeat "fine but leave me alone" I let her go and she walked of.

Did I fall in love with her?

Author's note

Idk if this is any good but I'm trying people.

Also kinda short chapter so yeah..

Have a good day byee!!