is she okay?

Danielle's pov

School is over but the whole day I kept on thinking of haerin. I'm in my car thinking of her when I see her. It looks like she is pissed about something.

I came out my car to ask what is wrong. I walked up to her and asked "hey haerin what's wrong?" I ask she looks up at me.

"I'm missing one of my wheels that's what's wrong" she says and I look at her bike like she said only one wheel.

"I can give you a ride if you want" I tell her. "One how do you know my name I never told you and two how can I know if you won't drive me somewhere else"

I got surprised by her sudden conversation"well first of all I heard the nurse say you're name and second you can trust me I wouldn't hurt a fly" I tell her.

She thinks "fine could you give me a ride?" She asks and I smirk "what's the magic word~" she groans.

"Please.." I smiled we then went to my car and got in.

Haerin sat down in the passenger's seat. I started the car. She told me her address and I drove her to the address.

"You can stop here thanks" I looked at her confused "but it's still 10min are you sure?" I ask and she nods "yes" I stop the car and she gets out and starts walking.

Once she can't see me anymore I stepped out the car and followed her. She came to a house she knocks I'm confused since why would you knock at you're own house.

A woman opened the door "oh hey haerin is there something you need?" The woman asks her.

"Oh yeah I just wanted to ask if you had some earplugs?" I could hear haerin ask. "Oh sweetie are they still fighting and yes I have some let me get those for you dear" the woman replied.

Haerin lowered her head. Are her parents fighting or something. I feel bad for her tho. The woman came back with earplugs and some books.

"Here dear I know you're a little bookworm so I brought you some books as well"

Haerin smiled and waved at her. She then continue to walk. Where is she going. She eventually stopped at a house and took a deep breath.

She put the earplugs in and opened the door and closed it behind her. I feel bad for her what is her hope like?

Haerin's pov

Once I got in I saw my parents fight again they didn't even look at me. I'm used to it by now.

I go to my room and start reading the books my aunt gave me. My parents are never really happy so yeah. I love the earplugs cause I can't hear them now and I can just read.

I got a message from Hyein

Hyein
Hey hae everything okay?

Haerin
Yeah I'm fine
Hyein
That's good
And also I got your wheel!!
Haerin
Really who took it?
Hyein
Not important
I gtg
I'll give you your wheel tomorrow
Haerin
👍

I closed my phone and went to bed since it was late. I soon fell asleep