𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

I don't know how to feel

It's been confirmed that Fedorov is definitely back and he's killed eight of our men this morning.

He's coming back in full force and we've had to kill some Russian men trying to break into our meeting rooms and warehouses where most of your men train and where we keep our weapons.

Christian insisted I leave everything to him but all I want to do is be in the loop. Know what's happening.

All things are going wrong.

Excerpt from the most stunning woman in my lap watching Netflix with me.

We've been doing this all day.

We hadn't left the room unless we wanted to use the bathroom or open to door because we ordered something to eat.

Emilia wraps her arms closer to me and pulls me to her.

I chuckle softly. "You can't get any closer than this, Tink."

She shakes her head with a smile. "I can try! I just...I need to be in your skin. We need to cuddle properly."

I roll my eyes at the insanity coming out of this girl's mouth.

She flops onto my bed. "I'm bored."

"Ready to move your stuff into mine?"

"No. The stalker's dead. So I can remove back." She says teasingly.

I narrow my eyes and pinch her sides. "I'd like to see you try."

Emilia laughs.

I shake my head and look at my phone to see if there are any new messages.

Emilia swats my phone out of my hand. "Stop being paranoid. "Christian has things under control. So let him control that and you can control me over here."

I laugh out loud. "Are you flirting with me, Ms Thompson?"

She runs her hands through my hair. "How could I not."

I sit up. "How about we find something to do tonight before it gets too late."

Emilia grins at me in excitement. "Really? Thank fuck. I'm so bored."

I shake my head at her. "You know the Eastbourne street parties, festivals? Want to go?"

"Oh my gosh. I've been dying to go to one since I moved here with you. I wanted to go a few weeks ago but I wanted to go by myself. Or with Dean."

I press a kiss on her cheek. "Go get ready."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

After a short ride, Emilia practically jumps out of the door before I have a gave to open the door for her.