𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I make my way down the stairs the same words playing in my mind

He was raped. He was raped. He was raped. He was raped. He was raped. He was raped.

Fuck. I just triggered him.

Cam refused to give any details on what happened. He ignored me and said Antonio was the only person who could tell me the full story and for me to understand, he had to confess that one piece of information that was hurting me so badly inside.

He was raped.

I can't believe I heard that.

Christian's men try to stop me making my way to the torture room but I inform them that Christian has permitted me to do so.

"Antonio?" I call out his name desperately and I wait for his response.

I stare at his back all bloody and his arms holding a knife. I haven't seen him like this before and honestly, it's the most terrifying thing I've seen.

When he doesn't answer his name I fold my fingers together. "I'm sorry I made you upset. Or that I touched you without your consent."

Antonio turns to look at me after a long moment and shrugs. "Doesn't matter. It's all fake anyway. Right?"

My eyes widen as I look up into his bloodshot eyes.

"Antonio, what are saying? Stop it please." I cry.

"Emilia, this family is in danger right now and the only thing I need right now is for this shit show to be over. Since your stalker is dead. And there's no sign of anyone following you anymore I don't have to fake date you to protect our media images or to-"

I shake my head. "But we aren't fake anymore. Antonio? What's going on?"

"I don't feel anything for you." He whispers but I can already see the regret in his eyes as he lets those words fall out of his mouth.

"Antonio?" I let out, my voice barely audible. "You don't mean that." I try to make sense of this.

He lets out a sharp breath. "Yeah. I do."

That's it. And that's enough for me to turn at walk in the other direction.

𖤐𖤐𖤐