𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

I stare at Emilia as she puts on her lipliner

I stare at Emilia as she puts on her lipliner. She said it was essential to add it before her lipgloss or something before we leave so I'm here waiting for her.

Today is September twenty-fifth. Maya's fifth birthday party.

I'm in charge of the cake so if I'm late, Christian will kill me.

No one can ruin his little girl's day.

"Antonio?"

Gosh Emilia is beautiful. I just want to keep her here with me all day. Kiss her all day. Make love to her all day. Hold her all day. Tell her I love her all day.

"What are you thinking about?" She questions with a small smile.

"You."

She laughs softly. "Are you that obsessed?"

"Darling, what I feel is way beyond obsession. It's not even a joke anymore."

Emilia hums when she finishes and brushes off her frilly white dress. She wore a bow on her hair and wore it half-up, half-down.

"You're extraordinary," I tell her and she grins.

"Thank you." She chuckles.

"This dress looks heavenly in that dress, Amore Mio."

"Thank you-"

"How easy is it to take off?"

She swats my hand and walks past me. "Antonio. We're not having sex at a kids' party. I'm not slipping my dress off."

I look down at my watch. "Eh. We have f
A few minutes before we can leave. Come here, sweetheart."

She laughs and shakes her head. "You're so unserious." She presses her full lips into mine. "When we get home."

I groan as she pulls away from me. "Let's go."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Happy birthday!" Emilia screams and Maya jumps up and down in excitement.

"Auntie, Auntie!! Look at my badge. I'm five now!"

"Yes, baby's girl. You are."

She giggles and then squeals as I pick her up and put her on my back. "Uncle A! Put me down."

I shake my head no and carry her around Christian and Tate's home and to their large garden where everyone else is.

Aria is holding Emilio and Tate and Christian are taking pictures of the decorations to put in Maya's birthday scrapbook.

Tate takes that shit seriously and if Christian doesn't help like he didn't last year, all hell will break loose.