And You Are?

Sophie- No! You're supposed to drop me at the Good school, not her!

No, take me back! Please! No! You don't understand! I'm Good..."

The monstrous bird released poor Sophie from its bony clutches letting her fall into the murky water below. She resurfaced, thrashing about in a panic at her current surroundings, suddenly more people began to drop and dark ugly bodies started popping up around her, and she gasped as one popped up very close to her.

Hort- Ah, great. The bird ate my shirt.

The dark haired shirtless boy then noticed Sophie and used to witches and monsters was not used to seeing such a pretty girl at his school.

Hort-Oh wow. Can I touch your hair? [Sophie whimpers] Most witches don't have princess hair.

[Sophie gasps] I bet it smells like cake. [chuckles] I love cake.

Sophie- I'm not a witch!

Sophie now socking wet , dragged herself to the shore . Angry and frightened she begged for help from the people around her but she was met with laughs and dark blank stares. 

Guard- Fall in line, newbie.

[Sophie gasps] and fall into a girl with no hair and a lizard on her shoulder

Joelle- Watch it, freak.

Sophie- You have to listen to me. I am not supposed to be here. I'm Good!

Guard - I hate move in day

Sophie is dragged away by the wolf guard screaming for help proclaiming she is not a villain.

A short while later inside the school for evil

Sophie was shoved into the main hall the stone walls intricately decorated with gothic features, but the room had a dark and damp feel as if it had been abended for centuries. However the hall was full of dozens of people covered head to toe in black.

Sophie marched forward determined to find someone to fix this clear error , as she knew she did not belong here. She was interrupted when the same boy from the lake jumped Infront of her making her gasp again.

Hort- Me again. [chuckles]Put her there.

Sophie reluctantly shakes his hand for it to come apart from his wrist , she lets out a scream.

Hort-It's cleaner than my own hand. Trust me. I'm Hort, by the way.

Sophie-Hort? That sounds like something you cough up.

Magnus- Wow that's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to him

A tall dark and handsome boy walks up behind Sophie and Hort , his voice making her jump. she was shocked to see it was actually very good looking but before she could replay Hort pushed passed her to hug the mysterious boy. 

Hort- Magnus! their you are you are you bilge rat!

Magnus- Couldn't  let you have all the fun without me , you dung heap.

they boys turned back to the girl with the princess hair and looked her up and down 

Magnus- And you are?

she scoffed at his rudeness but straightened up and answered ..

Sophie - I'm Sophie , Sophie of Galvadon

Magnus- [ laughs] is that supposed to mean something blondie , you are defiantly lost aren't you  

Sophie grabbed him by the shirt pulled him to her level and growled in his face 

Sophie - Don't you dare laugh at me. 

she said lowly, Hort was in awe and magnus was a little impressed 

Magnus - Or maybe not ..?

Sophie- Now get out my way!

She shoved passed the boys and walled towards Lady Lesso and began talking to her properly about how to leave.

Hort- Wow ain't she something Le fey?

Magnus- Yeah , definitely something . Not my type though I'm afraid .

Hort- Good cause I think I'm in love

Magnus began to laugh and smacked Hort on the back knocking him from his trance on the little reader. They were quickly silenced by the banging of the head mistress cain casing all the wolves to howl.

 Lady Lesso-Attention! Attention, future Evil!

If you open your tiny little bloodshot eyes, you'll find your dormitory and class schedules around the hall.

It would serve you well to memorize both.

Make me proud.

The crowds of villains began to disperse to their dorms and Sophie was again taken forcibly by the guards to hers , kicking and screaming.

AN- Below is what magnus looks like